Media This White Chocolate is the first fighter Dana White will sign to his boxing promotion?

Dana already making huge waves in boxing. My dubious inside sources tell me he’s planning on making offers to Logan Paul and KSI next. It’s gearing up to be a stellar stable and is going to put PBC, Golden Boy, Match Room and Top Rank all to shame. What with thier stars and title holders with impressive records, cannot hold a candle to suggestible kids fighting for pennies on the dollar.

Dana already making huge waves in boxing. My dubious inside sources tell me he’s planning on making offers to Logan Paul and KSI next. It’s gearing up to be a stellar stable and is going to put PBC, Golden Boy, Match Room and Top Rank all to shame. What with thier stars and title holders with impressive records, cannot hold a candle to suggestible kids fighting for pennies on the dollar.
dana white is boxing.

He also is throwing for power there so Im assuming in fight mode, hes gonna throw it faster and not load up.
Also Deontay is 6'7 and can afford to load up since hes harder to reach.
This kids 6'0 and a middleweight.
He loads up like that on Charlo or GGG or Canelo?
Lights out for Nikita

Kid is 5-0 and 20 years old and you're comparing him to GGG and Canelo, two seasoned veterans at the top of the sport? He's a prospect, nobody is saying he's the finished article yet and comparing him to fighters who are is idiotic.

This guy is already signed to Matchroom USA/DAZN.

He started his pro career with them.

If you watch some of his highlights, he can actually crack.

Pretty solid prospect coming out of the amateurs as well.

I think he’s exciting but is he any good? Hard to tell when you look at the level of opposition he’s faced.

I noticed he was a National jr Golden Gloves champ and immediately thought of Aaron Pico. I hope things turn out better for this kid.

Looks like a solid prospect. Don't know why Dana dips his toes into boxing, unless its just a pet project for him outside of the UFC.

It looks like a regular kid from the suburbs of 1988 but in reality it's a Russian dude so he probably can take a good punch and his left to the body looked quite nasty with a lot of extra pop. I wouldn't discount him, he'll definitely do well at the stage he's at, who knows how high he can go but he looks like a fun prospect to watch.
Yeah they looked like they carried some serious power. I wouldn't like to take one of them to the ribs. The way he throws the body shots reminds me of Canelo which is not a bad thing. He's quite smooth and fast on the double end bag which takes good timing and fast hands. The sparring didn't tell us much because his partners looked overmatched and I saw nothing of his defence. He could be a really good offensive fighter but if he has no defence then he'll not make it very far. Just read his boxrec entry he's 6' tall but only has a 70" reach. That's pretty short-armed for his height but GGG and Canelo are similar reaches.

EDIT: just watched his fourth fight. He's aggressive but doesn't look that hard to hit. At this level, he can get away with it and it could have been that he didn't feel like his opponent could hurt him so he just came forward with no defence. Good finish, definitely has some decent pop. Just watched his fifth fight which he finishes with that vicious left hook to the liver we saw him practicing.
Time stamped

Last edited:
Dana white is a pre herpes mark on a transgender prison guard

That kid could be the next Gerry Cooney if he keeps working that left hand.

MATEUR HIGHLIGHTS
  • 2014 U.S. National Junior (Under-17) Championships, 132 Pounds, 2nd Place
  • 2016 U.S. National Youth (Under-19) Championships, 165 Pounds, 1st Place
  • 2016 World Youth (Under-19) Championships, 165 Pounds, Quarterfinalist
  • 2016 U.S. National Championships, 165 Pounds, Quarterfinalist
  • 2018 U.S. National Golden Gloves Championships, 165 Pounds, 3rd Place
Those are pretty good credentials for a 20-year-old but nothing stellar. Hopefully, for his sake, he'll be a better pro than an amateur or else he'll just be lower echelon contender.

I've seen this kid. He looks promising against the usual suspects. Hard to say what happens when he steps up.

Insane how much martial arts competitions and styles are available to children these days. Sky’s the limit.
I hadn't even heard of the kid until I saw this thread. I watched some of his fights (boxing) a few days ago. Evidently he's trained and competed at the youth level in just about every major combat sport as a kid (Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, BJJ, & MMA). He's Russian-American (both parents Russian per the DAZN commentary) so I'm not surprised, it's largely cultural. Here he's with Oleg Taktarov, Handy Couture (@ 5:30), and Shonie Carter (@ 5:45).

Last edited:
Holy shit... For a second I thought it was the Biebster... I was thinking Tom Cruise better run and hide!

Back