Media This White Chocolate is the first fighter Dana White will sign to his boxing promotion?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I saw this online and a buddy of mine in Vegas said Dana white might sign this kid

a BUDDY of yours?

shut the fuck up

a BUDDY of yours?

shut the fuck up
Well he is around all the boxing guys in Vegas and worked with Top Rank. he has inside info so yeah he is a good Buddy of mine. He also texted me when Eddie Hearn went to meet with Dana White at the UFc performance center.

Dont lie TS you have no friends.

Looks like a younger Sage Northcutt.

Sure this will end up just fine.

An explosive hard working person?

That'll be a site to see...

I saw this online and a buddy of mine in Vegas said Dana white might sign this kid

Kids has slow hand speed.
That left will never land. He pauses too much to throw it.

Last edited:
I was going to post this video this morning and just saw your attempt to further keep BSing in this forum, doing your Heavies duty one job at a time. This kid to me is the real deal, just a tough kid from BK, he probably hates Dana.

Looks like what Logan Paul THINKS he looks like

It looks like a regular kid from the suburbs of 1988 but in reality it's a Russian dude so he probably can take a good punch and his left to the body looked quite nasty with a lot of extra pop. I wouldn't discount him, he'll definitely do well at the stage he's at, who knows how high he can go but he looks like a fun prospect to watch.

Kids has slow hand speed.
That left will never land. He pauses too much to throw it.

The kid is legit.
He telegraphs it but so does Deontay. The only thing is he can get caught down the middle loading up like that

The kid is legit.
He telegraphs it but so does Deontay. The only thing is he can get caught down the middle loading up like that
He also is throwing for power there so Im assuming in fight mode, hes gonna throw it faster and not load up.
Also Deontay is 6'7 and can afford to load up since hes harder to reach.
This kids 6'0 and a middleweight.
He loads up like that on Charlo or GGG or Canelo?
Lights out for Nikita

Can the mods in the UFC forum please stop moving threads over here? Brings all the goofs to the boxing forum. Move them to wasteland.

I would tag the mods now if I knew who they are.

Back