This Weekend - UFC Vs Bellator Vs Bare knuckle FC

Like the real trash human being I am, all I care about its the bare knuckle boxing this weekend

All main events are compelling but bare Knuckle stands out. I'll watch them all tho

Mousasi vs Lovato is the most legit fight from a sports perspective. Paulie vs Artem is interesting in a can't-look-away-from-a-car-accident kind of way. The UFC card is meh.

mousasi vs lovato is a high level fight. bellator first.

Anyone picking the weakest ufc of the year so far should be forced to quit sherdog.

Paulie and Artem is a must see. Ill prob watch the mainevents of the other cards too

UFC then switch to BKFC in time to catch last two fights. Don't give a shit about Bellator.

Anyone picking the weakest ufc of the year so far should be forced to quit sherdog.

Anyone picking Artem over KZ should be embarrassed enough to quit sherdog on their own.

It is without a doubt a very weak card. But so are all the others and none of them have anywhere near as good a main event.

I think Artem has a Rocky story like vs Paulie and loses a close fight or he gets easily embarrassed, not sure which. Can't wait to see Leben fight

KZ vs anyone is must watch TV

I'd rank it as

1. UFC
2. Bareknuckle
3. Bellator

Back