News This week’s UFC cuts

I like Ben, but with 4 straight losses (all finishes), he had to see it coming.

They cut Brandon Davis TWICE??

But seriously, the only ones I will miss are Saunders and Pudilova. It's pretty hard to justify keeping someone on a 4 fight skid, even if they are entertaining.

they cut katona who won TUF after he goes 2-2... could have at least kept him for 1 more then cut if he lost since he would be on a 3 fight skid but okay.

and reyes always put on good fights win or lose, could have just kept him for exciting fights with finishes.

Davis and Kitona are surprising.

Maybe both sides agreed that they should go get a few wins elsewhere and go from there? I hope it was cordial.

Always sucks when fighters get cut.
People who don't train mma couldn't even imagine how hard it is to even make it to the UFC. Wish them all the best and hopefully they can keep making a living out of this sport.

They fuck with one of us they fuck with ALL of us.

War KillaB!

forgot his username but he gets it.lol

I remember when John Cuckanagh was crying about UFC not showering Katona with accommodations and extra tickets after winning TUF. Looks like it’s on to Bellator to join the rest of his team <45>

As does Josh Burkman, Burkman's case for a ufc run is the most peculiar

Peculiar indeed. Burkman fought his retirement fight in LFA, the same weekend as BJ Penn vs Clay Guida, and would've been his 20th fight in the UFC had they booked it (BJ vs Burkman that is). Not only did they rob him of a milestone, but it would have been a perfect opportunity to retire on a win...or possibly a winnable fight for BJ. Instead he fought some 25-year-old Brazilian dude (also ex-UFC) and lost.

Juan Adams has to be right up there with the likes of Ruan Potts for the worst ever fighters in UFC. Horrific fighter, he was so slow, beyond slow, he could barely even move. A decent WW would use Adams as a total punching bag and hurt him badly.

I always like to go through these lists and see how many people I actually know. I’ve got 2 on this latest one - Ben Saunders and that Juan Adams guy (only because I watched the PPV).

I'm honestly shocked Brandon Davis got cut. Fun fighter. Crazy fucker.

When will they cut Jessica eye, I could name like three dudes out of that bunch that at least bring the entertainment factor. Katona should’ve been given at least another fight

The only fights in her current (and original) weightclass that she has lost have been for titles. You got to wait until she loses again before you can pull an Elias Theodorou on her.

Back