This website is becoming unusable

facePuncher7

Founder of the militant wing of the Salvation Army
@Brown
Reaction score
I go to a page, and just before I tap of a link I am scrolled to another location and tap on the wrong link.

So I go back and wait for the random jump down the page because of the slow loading element.

Now an ad pops up that takes up close to half of the screen. I tap mute on the ad, but that actually turns the audio on, even though the UI shows a cross through a speaker.

So I tap on the X to close the ad. The ad closes, but the tap registers on the page also, effectively clicking through the X on the ad, and I am taken to another thread I never wanted to be in.

So I go back for a third attempt at going to the thread I wanted to and decide no, I'm going to complain instead.

This is horseshit, I expect more from sherdog.

BTW 3 fucking ads just loaded over the top of eachother and clicking to close one took me to the link of the second one

Better than being directed to a website stating I’ve won a free 500 dollar amazon gift card.

Or just pony up the monumental life altering $30 or whatever it is to go plat

Never seen an ad on Sherdog.
Used ad block for years.

Man I'm sorry.

In the plus column you did manage to write all that. No one can say you've been diminished.

Adblock is ass now. Get ublock instead.

Mod are going to drop the hammer on this thread because of all the people mentioning ad-blockers which is against their rules

If you use the site daily you should probably be plat

I dont even use an ablocker

Mobile is trash tho

Using sherdog on mobile (not the app or mobile version, just regular browser) really sucks.

I use sherdog on a tablet, and zero problems.

Does sherdog have an android app?
Switched over from Apple

Time for a new computer and a 'Platinum' membership.

I go to a page, and just before I tap of a link I am scrolled to another location and tap on the wrong link.

So I go back and wait for the random jump down the page because of the slow loading element.

Now an ad pops up that takes up close to half of the screen. I tap mute on the ad, but that actually turns the audio on, even though the UI shows a cross through a speaker.

So I tap on the X to close the ad. The ad closes, but the tap registers on the page also, effectively clicking through the X on the ad, and I am taken to another thread I never wanted to be in.

So I go back for a third attempt at going to the thread I wanted to and decide no, I'm going to complain instead.

This is horseshit, I expect more from sherdog.

I thought you were going to say because of all the homo threads.

"How do I tell a girl I like her?"

"Would you rather fuck a fat girl or a dude?"

"How can I tell my neighbor I don't like what he's doing?"

"I'm sad, let's talk about my feelings"

Etc, etc

A bunch of pathetic excuses for men here. The War Room is becoming the only place that's tolerable here- and that's scary.

I never come here on my phone for that reason. Only on my computer.

3 months for 10 dollars
12 months for 30 dollars

I purchased a plat account, I thought for a year, and had it for a few months, then it disappeared. I tried to contact somebody but the mods don't seem to know anything about the plat accounts. I was trying to find out if it expired or was ended for some other reason but I never got an answer.

Back