This was WAY worse than Rousey vs Holm

Everybody was right, Ronda shouldn't have come back. But she did, maybe to prove it to herself and it's better than staying home with Travis not knowing what would happen, not to mention the $3 million.

How many punches she threw? Three? That was sad...

I'll always be a fan of hers because of all the work she did when she came here to fight Bethe.

Hats off to Amanda for a perfect performance and to the people who thought this would happen.
Nobody ever said Ronda isn't a hard worker. She's an icon and icons shatter when they break.

Here's a gif of her handy work:
TallCandidAsp.gif

Golden heart, mind of a Tyrant. She knew how to win until she forgot. We will remember her. But she most likely will never be back.

To be honest, I thought she would stick to the basics and rush in for a takedown.
I guess I underestimated Edmond's work
She can't even shoot a takedown.

Wmma.

She looked like she was stuck between two styles.

She may have lost to Amanda anyway, but she was trying to fight a more strategic fight from a distance and it didn't suit her

You're ignoring that it was obvious that her TD style didn't work against Holm either, so you would hope that her camp got her to train on new things. Ronda isn't that old in the game, she should still be developing from fight to fight, and not only with her hands (which haven't developed that well). I certainly blame Edmond for a part of that lack.

Of course she got rocked pretty quickly so it's not impossible that she had other things in her plan and just got out of it, and that Nunes is just better regardless of which camp Ronda would have been in, but I don't think Edmond shows any good things regarding Ronda in neither her technical development nor from anything I've heard him say about her.

Exactly, she got rocked so quickly, and the minute improvements or game changes she made wouldn't have made a difference.

You see, this is the major problem you guys seem to have with Ronda. You guys are acting like she would've had a say in the after to begin with. Like if she did, or did that, she could've won, or even done better. What you don't get is, she's not that good to begin with.

She has certain skill set that can beat these soccer moms, and tomato cans, but she's not the legend you guys thoght she was. It's like saying, if Michael Spinks used a different game plan, or improved this or that, Tyson wouldn't have steam rolled him in 80 seconds. The point is, there's nothing they could've done to not get steam rolled.

You're just used to seeing her do not iabte weak competition, Nand can't fathom her losing like this, but in reality, this is what she is. A horrible striker that got matched up with sub par competition her entire career.

It seemed right away like a continuation of the Holm fight. Ronda got instantly popped in the face and started stumbling around like before Holly KO'd her.

Yeah it was worse because she allready been murcked one time and came back and showed that she didnt learn anything from the holm fight.

I mean the mean mug, her hand positioning...its embarasing and she didnt get one strike in yesterday.

Agreed, at least Rousey put up a fight in the Holm bout, looked like she was just there to eat punches last night.

Exactly, she got rocked so quickly, and the minute improvements or game changes she made wouldn't have made a difference.

You see, this is the major problem you guys seem to have with Ronda. You guys are acting like she would've had a say in the after to begin with. Like if she did, or did that, she could've won, or even done better. What you don't get is, she's not that good to begin with.

She has certain skill set that can beat these soccer moms, and tomato cans, but she's not the legend you guys thoght she was. It's like saying, if Michael Spinks used a different game plan, or improved this or that, Tyson wouldn't have steam rolled him in 80 seconds. The point is, there's nothing they could've done to not get steam rolled.

You're just used to seeing her do not iabte weak competition, Nand can't fathom her losing like this, but in reality, this is what she is. A horrible striker that got matched up with sub par competition her entire career.

You're talking about speculation as if it was fact. You don't know how Ronda would have been as a fighter if she was at a different camp during her career. She's definitely a talented athlete as she's had very good success in judo, which is a sport with a lot of practitioners.

We have seen less than stellar development in Ronda, and the same goes for other fighters that went to train under Edmond. I can't think of a fighter that didn't end up looking worse after going to him. Add that he says very strange things regarding her development, and what we hear from him when he coaches her, and I definitely think that he's held her back. How much is hard to say, but I'm completely confident when I say that he's not even close to the better trainers in the game.

That Ronda hasn't had good competition is something I've said the entire time, but that doesn't prevent me from analyzing her technique and athletic abilities. I've criticized her striking a lot, even when she knocked girls out, and I've laughed at Rogan's absurd comments about her. That still doesn't lead me anywhere near the conclusion that she's as good as she ever could have been.

Re read what you just wrote. The most BASIC fundamentals. That's not a trsiner problem, that's a fighter problem. There's no way on this earth that a pro fighter that's been with a BOXING trianer for this long, doesn't even understand, or utilize the BASICS, unless they're a lost cause, and just completely can't get even the basics down.

So, what good would a coach like Javier Mendez do for her? She can't even get the BASICS down, how fast would he give up on her if she can't even get the BASICS down?

What, would Eddie Futch turn her into the next Beranard Hopkins?

Use some common sense.

Pro boxing trainer? Remind me again of Edmonds credentials? Exactly. You can't. That's because he has none.

The only one lacking common sense here is you, look at Browne, look at Ellenbergher, that's 2 other fighters who have rapidly deteriorated under Edmond's care.

This was even worse then Gall vs CM Punk.

Pro boxing trainer? Remind me again of Edmonds credentials? Exactly. You can't. That's because he has none.

The only one lacking common sense here is you, look at Browne, look at Ellenbergher, that's 2 other fighters who have rapidly deteriorated under Edmond's care.

You still don't get it. It doesn't matter if he's not a pro boxer trianer. Yo not have even the baaic fundamentals down is in the fighter, not the damn trainer.

Keyword, BASIC.

You're talking about speculation as if it was fact. You don't know how Ronda would have been as a fighter if she was at a different camp during her career. She's definitely a talented athlete as she's had very good success in judo, which is a sport with a lot of practitioners.

We have seen less than stellar development in Ronda, and the same goes for other fighters that went to train under Edmond. I can't think of a fighter that didn't end up looking worse after going to him. Add that he says very strange things regarding her development, and what we hear from him when he coaches her, and I definitely think that he's held her back. How much is hard to say, but I'm completely confident when I say that he's not even close to the better trainers in the game.

That Ronda hasn't had good competition is something I've said the entire time, but that doesn't prevent me from analyzing her technique and athletic abilities. I've criticized her striking a lot, even when she knocked girls out, and I've laughed at Rogan's absurd comments about her. That still doesn't lead me anywhere near the conclusion that she's as good as she ever could have been.

Blah blah blah she got her shit pushed in once again, I'm not wasting my time with people that wanna act like Ronda wasn't FULLY in charge of how and she fought, and how garbage of a fighter she is.

Lmao this is so pointless, it amazes me that the white knights can stoop this low.

Savage, man.

You're breaking cuck hearts.

Yeah it was worse because she allready been murcked one time and came back and showed that she didnt learn anything from the holm fight.

I mean the mean mug, her hand positioning...its embarasing and she didnt get one strike in yesterday.
She doesn't choose to be defeated, bruh!

Back