THIS WAS THE BEST UFC EVAaaa...

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Been watching since 2001 and i have never seen so many great fights, great turning points, great heart and great finishes in one event. Just WOW.

Also, it is 7 am in here so the alcohol might have been a factor... but still WOW.

F%ck yeah

6am here,it was one of the best. The ingested substances only makes it better.

JDS losing was the only downside to this card imo. Cormier v. Nelson was also boring but it wasn't boring enough to kill the card. There was another stinker on the prelims, I forget which one but I remember being pretty bored. The rest of the fights were great

JDS losing was the only downside to this card imo. Cormier v. Nelson was also boring but it wasn't boring enough to kill the card. There was another stinker on the prelims, I forget which one but I remember being pretty bored. The rest of the fights were great

You're thinking of George and KJ, which actually turned in to a pretty decent fight. Best UFC evah <3.

Screw the clock and the booze... this was the BEST UFC EVER and I'm sober and have been watching since UFC 'fucking' 1!

You're thinking of George and KJ, which actually turned in to a pretty decent fight. Best UFC evah <3.

Oh yeah that was it. Besides KJ occasionally rocking George I thought it was pretty bad. George did nothing in the first round and started landing later in the fight but it was ugly. Sometimes ugly fights are entertaining but this particular one was not imo

Definitely one of the best. The Diego/Melendez fight alone made it worthwhile.

Other than the last two fights, was a great card.

It was fucking terrific, had me on the edge if my seat all night. Worst was the co main, best was the main, IMO. Much more on the line and could have ended at any time, that's what made it better for me than the Diego/Gil fight

Great card. Somewhat sad to see Junior lose, but I'm also happy Cain mopped the floor with him again. Diego vs Melendez was amazing, and Cormier beating Roy was great too.

I missed the first 2 facebook fights....

But as far as i'm concerned, it was the best card i've ever seen.

The 'worst fight' was the two ladies, imo.
And the put on a pretty spirited scrap.

Cormier put on one of the most athletic displays i've ever seen among heavyweights.
That two kick combo he threw was second only 2 crocop in terms of speed, as far as i can recall. But Mirco doesn't have that wrasslin'....
As a guy who loves all facets of the sport, Cormier's wrestling is absolutely amazing to watch. There were points where he was simply ragdolling Roy. Don't see that too often...
I've thought he was the best Hw on earth since seeing him beat Bigfoot's face in.
It was fun to see Cormier work tonight.

The Sanchez vs Melendez fight was probably the most entertaining fight i've ever seen.
I didn't think the Nightmare/Dream had much of a chance going in. I didn't give him much of a chance going into the 3rd. But...
I had a pretty good idea he was going to come out like a bat out of hell.
And he did.
Obviously the fact that he's a mental case is nothing new.
But Diego Sanchez is an absolute mental case.
He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
But at this point...
after many years of being a relatively hardcore fan of the sport?
I'd say that Sanchez is my favorite fighter to watch.
Not boring.
Ever.
When Bj Penn beat his face in, it was amazing.
The Guida fight was amazing.
The Karo fight was amazing.
Tonight's fight was probably the best fight ever.
At least Joe Rogan said so.
Amazing.

And the main event?
I haven't seen the numbers yet.
But how many times did Cain hit him?
400?
That was arguably the most brutal beating in the history of the sport.
I wonder what the medical report is going to turn up...
Jds' thighs were mangled.
His face was mush.
His nose was beaten to a pulp/i'd be willing to wager he has a broken orbital bone. Or two.
Remember what i said about Cormier being the best on earth, imo, as of the Silva fight?
I take it back. lol
Cain is that baddest dude i've ever seen.

What a night.
What a card.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Probably my new favorite event of all time. Pretty much everyone brought it. Money was well spent by the Diego fight, everything after that was icing and glorious icing at that.

Back