This was a terrible move for Pereira, he cuts weight from 236 lbs while Jiri cuts weight from 216 lbs.

I mean if that's what he said that's what he said. But it's hard to believe, looking at him.
Dude is 6'3"-6'4" and has a good amount of muscle on him...I doubt hard lol

So, to recap:
Alex gets ko’d due to bad weight cut.
Then Izzy somehow wins LHW title.
Finally Alex must fight wrestlers because Izzy will not allow him to get a TS.

Fuck me, this is next level shit.
1) Izzy will fight Poatan. He just won't give him a free ride.

2) who are the wrestlers Poatan is not fighting?

So, to recap:
Alex gets ko’d due to bad weight cut.
Then Izzy somehow wins LHW title.
Finally Alex must fight wrestlers because Izzy will not allow him to get a TS.

Fuck me, this is next level shit.

Sounds like a bad sci fi plot sir lol.

Dude fights Poatan and does not look small
That's my point exactly.
There's no chance in hell Poatan weighs 20+ pounds more than Jiri... I don't believe that for a fuckin second.

1) Izzy will fight Poatan. He just won't give him a free ride.

2) who are the wrestlers Poatan is not fighting?
You should ask TS, it’s his movie.
Last I heard, Izzy was fighting DDP, I guess he somehow wins LHW as well.
The “wrestlers” must be Ankalaev.

Justmark is one of the worst thread starters since that wong wongster guy
Wang Dongster was awful, but this dude is like a level higher than him in a bad way brother.

It’s actually a possibility the weight cut is rough, but I believe Alex has already been actively training with the intent to hurry back to fight this summer. I have faith this weight cut will be fine

Every thread this clown creates is pure trolling. And his post/thread creation ratio has to be very high. Completely out of the ordinary, kind of high.

Nice try, but Pereira has to cut 3 times more weight than Jiri, therefore it's worse for him to do it on short notice.

Your boy Pereira is going to get Ko'd and Izzy is going to fight for the LHW title, likely winning it. Pereira will never get a title shot again once izzy is champ and he will have to fight wrestlers, which he will lose to them. Karma.
Lol my boy Pereira.. Actually I think he's being protected from wrestlers. Far from a fanboy. Also lol at cutting 3 times the weight.. the fck? You know Jiri fought at HW before right? He's not a small guy.

You guys believe everything on the internet lol. Does Alex, who was a career MW really that much bigger than the career LHW that had a lot of HW fights?

Have you not seen ppl saying Alex only beat Jan cause Jan gassed because of high altitude Salt Lake City?
Have not seen any of that and if I do I'd ignore such a dumbass statement. I'm saying you got people here already lining up an excuse for Alex. You got 1 genius saying he has to cut 3 times the weight LOL.. like he knows their weight right now and believes everything in the internet. The career MW has to cut 3 times the weight of the career LHW/HW lol

We know who this goes. If he wins, it was great and balsy and adds to his already good legacy. If he loses, he shouldn't have taken the fight.

Yeah. I could see this being a bad move. He has 2 broken toes, fighting on short notice, has trouble making weight and was on vacation.

The money was probably too much to turn down.

Who says he has trouble making weight at 205?

We know who this goes. If he wins, it was great and balsy and adds to his already good legacy. If he loses, he shouldn't have taken the fight.
This goes for both of them.

It's risky for both. If jiri loses he misses out on a title shot he'd have been given anyway.

another butthurt Izzy fan but this one continuously makes garbage tier threads
what have we done to bring this upon ourselves?

anyway im looking forward to the fight and i think itll be a banger just like their first one. if Jiri wins, it sets up a trilogy. if Alex wins, he's got 2 wins over a former champ. and then Jiri might go to middleweight which would be amazing

Yeah , he seems like such a rational guy :rolleyes:

I don’t think he gives a fuck

Back