This was a terrible move for Pereira, he cuts weight from 236 lbs while Jiri cuts weight from 216 lbs.

Lol they both doing it short notice.. Stop trying to make it out that one has the advantage.. the fck kind of loser shit.. They both not going to be 100%
Have you not seen ppl saying Alex only beat Jan cause Jan gassed because of high altitude Salt Lake City?

Lol they both doing it short notice.. Stop trying to make it out that one has the advantage.. the fck kind of loser shit.. They both not going to be 100%
Nice try, but Pereira has to cut 3 times more weight than Jiri, therefore it's worse for him to do it on short notice.

Your boy Pereira is going to get Ko'd and Izzy is going to fight for the LHW title, likely winning it. Pereira will never get a title shot again once izzy is champ and he will have to fight wrestlers, which he will lose to them. Karma.

well his toe injuries is a problem potentially, but weight probably not that big of a deal. For a large man of that size, dropping 20 lbs in water weight in a week or two is not going to be super difficult. Alex will be just fine.

Are fighters allowed to tape their toes up anymore? I seem to recall someone coming in with tape but then being asked to remove it. Would be a reasonable concession give the short notice and if agreed upon by both fighters, but some how I doubt it works that way for the commission.

This is a good match up for him. If it was against a wrestler/grappler no way.. but this is right in his wheelhouse. I think he'll be fine.
Im not gonna be fine with your av until you bring back Christmas Dan you sonofabitch lol.

Win or lose, both men are warriors. JBG bless.

qDUhhVx.gif

Jiri himself has said multiple times that he cuts from 216 lbs and is 214 lbs in cage. Dricus also said that he was shocked when he saw Jiri's weight at the PI and he weighed less than him.
I call bullshit on that.

Body types cut weight different

Alex being tall/lean manages his weight cuts pretty well

Dude has a big frame and easily packs on pounds, but still has the metabolism going to stay lean and he sheds water exceptionally well it appears

I think he handles a 20lb cut better than most guys and there are guys out there that can do it with much leas effort than others

And easily 230-35, I mean whoever said that 216 number is severely retarded lol
I mean if that's what he said that's what he said. But it's hard to believe, looking at him.

So, to recap:
Alex gets ko’d due to bad weight cut.
Then Izzy somehow wins LHW title.
Finally Alex must fight wrestlers because Izzy will not allow him to get a TS.

Fuck me, this is next level shit.

Back