This video make Conor McGregor look really good

MMA Math: the video

Still need to fight Khabib, Ferguson and get the WW belt before we can consider him being a top 10 dude

OP must have started watching MMA this year LMAO, are you aware that styles make matches?

They needed to include THIS clip in there though

giphy.gif

Still need to fight Khabib, Ferguson and get the WW belt before we can consider him being a top 10 dude
Seriouly who else has ever needed this criteria having to clear 2 divisions and win titles in 3 to be consider top 10. I feel for ya man lol

I was hoping something related to Icelandic girl.

I know he's good, I don't need a video of RDA losing a fight he wins 9/10 times to tell me that though
All of a sudden Eddie sucks now... Lol! U people r pathetic! Before the fight Eddie was gonna walk through Conor, after the fight Eddie got lucky with RDA and was never good! Lol

All of a sudden Eddie sucks now... Lol! U people r pathetic! Before the fight Eddie was gonna walk through Conor, after the fight Eddie got lucky with RDA and was never good! Lol

I didn't say Eddie sucks, I said RDA beats him 9/10 times

Same shit because ur 9/10 is imaginary, RDA got lucky that he got Pettis, any other LWs destroys him

RDA got lucky against Pettis? I really hope this is a joke. Theres no way a fighter can dominate another fighter like that and have it called a lucky win

Same shit because ur 9/10 is imaginary, RDA got lucky that he got Pettis, any other LWs destroys him

Lol besides Pettis, RDA smashed Cowboy 2x, Benson and Diaz who choked the life out of Conor.

He also passed out for 3 mins due to dehydration before he fought Alvarez. He'll smash him in the rematch.

Eddie is mediocre. Always has been.

They needed to include THIS clip in there though

giphy.gif

The haters clinging to this fight with such desperation....Rather amusing...If gsp moved up a weight class and fought anderson silver on 2 weeks notice and lost, would people give him shit? now imagine gsp coming back after a full training camp and beating silver...He'd be a freaken legend...but people still cling to this lone loss. Last minute replacement fight. haha

Back