This video is made to make grown men cry

God that was cringy, just tried way too hard on the sentimental stuff.

If you want a good 'emotional HL' check out 'Marching on' by Machinemen. Great editing, doesn't go overboard trying to make grown men cry. Which is nonsense btw.

Real men are only allowed to cry when mufasa dies

Buncha candy corn divas now with twitter fingers and crying about fighter pay and picking opponents out

Did they even cry about pay back then? Just glad that somebody actually pays is more like it.

That video gave me chills as it should any MMA fan.

10/10

Whoever made it... you rock!

No more legends, just Twitter celebrities and TMZ. It's a shame. I don't know if it can ever really be fixed. I think the entire sport would have to somehow collapse first.

Buncha candy corn divas now with twitter fingers and crying about fighter pay and picking opponents out

Did they even cry about pay back then? Just glad that somebody actually pays is more like it.
Back then people ddn't get into fighting to become rich and famous, they got into fighting because they were fucking savage. These days the savages are few and far between

I know what you mean bud. I don't care as much about myself as I do my parents, the people around me, my pets etc.. I don't really fear death it's more about grieving for my other things in my life that may pass before me. I'm in my 30's and you start thinking about shit. I used to smoke pot everyday and once a month if I wasn't distracting myself with playing music or watching combat sports it brought some paranoia about the future, about my loved ones and my brain made it pretty realistic.

I quit in January and puff here and there but I don't buy it anymore. Had trouble sleeping, my dreams were crazy I never dreamt much before..it was a 25 year habit. Started when I was 13 so that shows you how old I am and how old my parents are. I'd get emotional and cry sometimes just thinking about stuff..not afraid to say so because everyone goes through it. I'm glad I have an older sister but sometimes I just go to dark places. My mother has severe rheumatoid arthritis and I hear her pain, it's just rough mentally on me.
Dude I'm like that. I'm in my 30s but I still think about the what ifs, especially about my parents. They are right around 60 and still in good health but you just never know. I've been lucky with deaths (none in the family since high school) but you just know they are coming. I kinda feel like George in Seinfeld when he was talking about constantly thinking of death. That is why it is just best to spend quality time with the ones you love. I found this new song a few weeks ago and this quote is played and it really hits home. Here it is (think it is from a TED talk):

"And whether your relationship is awful, good, or great, we don't like endings. We don't like to lose things. And especially, we don’t like to lose things that are important to us. And make no mistake, relationships are the single most important thing to you and your life. It's the source of all of your best memories. It's the source of all of your worst memories. When you think back on your life and you're 95, a hundred years old, and you look back over the course of your lifetime, you're not gonna think, "I wish I owned a better phone, I wish I spent more time on the internet. I wish I spent more time at work or sleeping," it's not gonna be any of those kinds of things. It's gonna be, "I wish I spent more time with the people I love."

Well, Bruce Lee was my idol growing up, this movie theme always brings back a sense of nostalgia. Listening to it from time to time does bring tears to my eyes. A great man gone too soon.

Back