This video is made to make grown men cry

still to this day the best MMA highlight film ever made. It just needs to be remastered in HD.

This film is so good that it made me fall in love with that song even though I hate the Killers.
I Neeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr....
I Neeeeevvvveeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Was expecting the ending of Toy Story 3

This video always gets me.

So many retired legends and one legendary defunct promotion in one video .....

Last edited:
This video always gets me.

So many retired legends and one legendary defunct promotion in one video .....

giphy.gif

This video is why i don't hate on any MMA fighters, except Chael Sonnen, fuck that guy.

I forgot the early days of The Killers were pretty good.

Arrrrrrgh I hate that one
Gets me every damn time

You can’t watch that video when being from
that era and deny mma is a joke these days

Those epic moments in that video with those monsters are never replicated these days

Almost every living thing is made to fight
Especially humans
We should embrace our nature, not hide it

I know what you mean bud. I don't care as much about myself as I do my parents, the people around me, my pets etc.. I don't really fear death it's more about grieving for my other things in my life that may pass before me. I'm in my 30's and you start thinking about shit. I used to smoke pot everyday and once a month if I wasn't distracting myself with playing music or watching combat sports it brought some paranoia about the future, about my loved ones and my brain made it pretty realistic.

I quit in January and puff here and there but I don't buy it anymore. Had trouble sleeping, my dreams were crazy I never dreamt much before..it was a 25 year habit. Started when I was 13 so that shows you how old I am and how old my parents are. I'd get emotional and cry sometimes just thinking about stuff..not afraid to say so because everyone goes through it. I'm glad I have an older sister but sometimes I just go to dark places. My mother has severe rheumatoid arthritis and I hear her pain, it's just rough mentally on me.
Just a quick piece of advice, not to turn this into a psychoanalytic stop or anything; bet those dreams have something to do with reality being front and center since you "quit", didnt have them when you were self-medicating and escaping from reality. Facing real life from the get-go, dreams are another part of your brain telling you something is important. Just an observation.

Just a quick piece of advice, not to turn this into a psychoanalytic stop or anything; bet those dreams have something to do with reality being front and center since you "quit", didnt have them when you were self-medicating and escaping from reality. Facing real life from the get-go, dreams are another part of your brain telling you something is important. Just an observation.
Cannot confirm or deny what you’re saying is true or false. But when I stopped smoking (which I was doing daily) I began having vivid, memorable, dreams again when asleep. At first it made it more difficult to sleep but after a few more months it became easier to sleep and dream together. Whereas when I smoked daily I would rarely dream and if I did it was completely forgotten. Now I dream every night and I have a recollection of them. It’s a huge difference and I know exactly where @91 seconds is coming from.

Actually I never escaped anything a lot of times when I smoked. It amplified all my thoughts. I don't know if its thc or some other chemical in marijuana that stops the dream process. I think it's because your brain goes into overdrive when you are high and may effect the chemical that causes dreams. You could be right I'm not an expert but smoking actually helped in seeing and thinkng of things I wouldn't have noticed if I was sober. My dreams are pretty tame when I do have them. I never understrood when people say marijuana makes you escape from reality. To me it makes movie's and music better but would also cause me to look at the past and future more vividly. If anything I'm more calm now.

I can't identify with this. I have won every encounter. 400/
dang you are seriously 400 and 0 ? I have only been in two fights, only one with a guy.. lost both of them but almost one against the girl but I Ran away before i got a chance to land a punch

Back