This video completely exposed Nate Diaz's lies about not turning down fights and more

He never turned down a fight that made sense more like it... you know its funny, people yap he turns down fights like crazy yet accepted the most dangerous stylistically (woodley) since hes last fought.. in which dana blew off was true being the time nate gotta around to accepting it,,, tony was offered july 2017 for a fake belt - (nate didnt want that plus he couldnt cut to 55 on time when offered - 165 cw he was willing to do) other bs OFFERED was eddie twice since ufc 202 and of course nate turned them down... why fight a guy who got smoked by a guy many feel nate coming off of beating twice? this is biz, right fights must align from here out for nate..hes not forced financially just to take whats offered anymore. he aint going from making crap 24 fights to worth then back to crap. ... him and dustin is a good fight, its booked , why even post this thread...

Nate actin like a bitch str8 up.
The guy has great cardio, bjj, and good chin which is how he's won most of his fights but common let's be honest he's nothing special his soo called boxing is average at best and is one of the slowest fighters I've seen in the cage. Noway I'd pay this guy a million to fight for me I the cage he is not as big a draw as he thinks he is. His brother sure does manipulate the fuxk outta him

What are you expecting from a guy like Nat Diaz? Guy doesn't seem like the brightest bulb to begin with, then throw in some head trauma, and being stoned 24/7...

Nate couldn't legally fight as he was in a legal dispute over the mcgregor money from his former agent. This was revealed at the press conference and he said "he didn't know why the ufc didn't tell everyone "

The Diaz brothers have been whining, complaining and ducking their entire careers.

How the hell they got the "anytime anywhere" reputation while hiding in strike force, running away from kj noons dad, and dodging fighter after fighter is ridiculous.

Attacking Joe Riggs and getting into brawls whilst surrounded by 20 of your friends makes you a pussy, not a tough guy.

He's a childish entitled brat, in a constant state of anger.

Nate Diaz woke up and is not getting spanked by the UFC anymore.

Kudos to him, wish more fighters were like him.

Especially that bit that everyone got the same manager, now you know how fixed fights work.

And GSP being on Steroids, is now being quoted by many people now, not just the Diaz brothers. --> Bisping

He's a diva.

A good fighter that is underrated because the Conor-haters turned on him after the loss but he's always been a diva. If he actually had decent people around him he would have pulled his head in long ago and actually worked on TDD and how to block leg kicks...but here we are.

Luke Thomas said there is a lot more going on behind the scenes that we don't know, and if he were put in Nate's position he would feel disrespected too. On the other hand, Luke Thomas is a triggered cuck so make of it what you will.

Nate diaz isnt a draw. The only times he has ever drawn is against Connor. That is a fact. Nate is just afraid how a card will tank if he headlines it.

he was in a legal dispute over the mcgregor money from his former agent.

Ah, that's what it was.

I was thinking it was the incident with Guida at some local show not so long ago or he was just messing about.

Diaz sr had an issue with the Boxing coach over unpaid fees as well.

Nate couldn't legally fight as he was in a legal dispute over the mcgregor money from his former agent. This was revealed at the press conference and he said "he didn't know why the ufc didn't tell everyone "
'
then u havent seen the video as this was debunked with evidence

I watched that last night. Pretty funny IMO. Nate and nick just need to fight or retire at this point.

Back