This video completely exposed Nate Diaz's lies about not turning down fights and more

Cliffs,

If its 20 minutes of paranoid gibberish I ain't wasiting my fucking time bro.

Basically shows clips of Nate contradicting himself in various interviews , e.g. in the mma hour he admitted to turning down tony ferguson and eddie alvarez, while in TMZ interview he said that he never turned down a fight in his life

I will forever read your posts in that God awful nasily accent that narriated the video.

I don't think anyone on sherdog doubted the fact the only fight Diaz wanted Conor.

Luke Thomas said there is a lot more going on behind the scenes that we don't know, and if he were put in Nate's position he would feel disrespected too. On the other hand, Luke Thomas is a triggered cuck so make of it what you will.

The moment he heard Conor vs Khabib was on he knew that he couldn't afford losing (something he's good at) for a third fight with Conor to happen.

Now he wants to duck fights and wait for Conor / Khabib to happen and pray that he gets the Conor trilogy next (whether Conor wins or loses against Khabib).

Warning. Marijuana effects the memory...

If you did not know that they bullshit to manipulate the media,fans,ufc, etc then good morning did you sleep well captain obvious.

Gang signs and tantrums?
giphy.gif

Was so excites when his fight with Tony was announced.<2>

MMAONPOINT video is way better than whatever that first post was.

Danny Segura is the worst sports analyst in the business

Nate is approaching prime Ronda levels of annoying behavior.
Agreed, Nate's schtick has officially become unbearable.

The UFC is obviously curious about Nate's drawing ability on his own after his fights with Connor. He's gotten paid better than 99% of fighters and he's still bitching about "not being promoted."

I love that Nate beat Conor...but Diaz has to be the most mediocre fighter demanding the most ludicrous shit

I find Nate entertaining, but he's so delusional...

He's trying to put himself on the same pedestal as Conor and acts like a petulant child when no one treats him like he is.

40grand was his last fight before mcgregor..

As long as hes ben in ufc and remained top

competition is kinda a slap in the face

i beleive mcgreger new this and was a diaz fan before he came to the ufc and said diaz is a real fighter he needs to get paid fought him knew diaz striking is top notch lost had to beat him to move on with his plans rematched got a decision.

Diaz made more in those fights than he did his whole career...

Back