This version of Conor will murder Khabib in the Octagon

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He change his lifestyle. He focus on the training. Martial Arts is everything for him and he is fan of Martial Arts like Bruce Lee. This time he will not have any injury and he know Khabib, so he will prepare much better. Conor will be champ again in 2020 and I can put one million dollar on that he will be a champ again. Conor is a machine right now. Goodbye Khabib

What’s the point of this thread? Do you enjoy getting cucked like your hero?

khabib-conor-knockdown.jpg

Cool

Post your bet slip of a million dollars when the time comes

lol

Why because he beat a guy who went 4-7 in his last 11?

Shertard at it again.

Conor will still have a chance in a rematch, I rewatched the first one today and he did quite well in round 1 and 3.

perfect example why people hate Conor nutthuggers. I knew he was going to beat a punch drunk Cerrone and so did a lot of other people. Glad to see Conor back. Khabib still mauls him but would love to see Conor and Masvidal go at it. Gaethje I think would lose easily to Conor. Money fight is Masvidal

Remember last time he had a shred of confidence in his fighting abilities? He fucked off his camps,coaches,and basically the world.

My point is complacent behavior is generally a repeated behavior.

He definitely should have sent this version then instead of the one who got tapped out and spat on.

Let's see him fight someone with a pulse first.

Kevin Lee maybe?

What’s the point of this thread? Do you enjoy getting cucked like your hero?

khabib-conor-knockdown.jpg

You are one sad, pathetic motherfucker.

The fact that you never get Yellow Carded and haven't been banned LONG ago is a testament to what a fucking embarrassment Sherdog is.

He has changed his lifestyle, but if he wants to defeat Khabib, Conor must keep the fight standing.

Back