This UFC: Saudi Crowd is TERRIBLE

Saudi doesn’t have a combat sports culture, these events are being forced by leadership, what do you expect? At least Abu Dhabi has had a long history of grappling so they’re somewhat familiar with combat competition, and even their crowds aren’t so hot.

Saudi Sausage Fest!!🌭👬🌭

Last edited:
Saudi doesn’t have a combat sports culture, these events are being forced by leadership, what do you expect? At least Abu Dhabi has had a long history of grappling so they’re somewhat familiar with combat competition, and even their crowds aren’t so hot.
Honestly, not sure if its the boxing washing as they think everything aside from the main event is a boring fight but it's been pretty silent the whole night.

Worst crowd I've ever seen.

So the first 50% of the card I was busy so watching play by plays and it seemed shockingly boring for the most part.

The fights I watched the crowd was silent and full of robed Saudis looking bored and/or confused. I genuinely think a lot of that crowd had never seen MMA before. It was just a symbol of status to be seen there.

Even the main event the intros etc it was SILENT. No atmosphere. Fuck going back there. Imagine they'd given that crowd a fucking big PPV?

Not sure what people expected after seeing all the big boxing events there the past year.

they are just uncultured swine who dont enjoy the good things in mma.

Dana got PowerSlap under UFC umbrella... you think he gives a fuck?

Whatever makes him profit hell go with it

Beating a fighter in Saudi Arabia on cards is as hard as beating a megastar Mexican boxer on cards

Back