This story makes me sick - Father finds hot daughter dead after she went running

Being more capable probably doesn't translate well in such situations.

Being more capable doesn't help?

wat

I'm just not going to be quick to label that as male privilege unless we're willing to label the overall chances of being violently victimized as female privilege.

Um... being victimized isn't a privilege.

BEER have you been drinking again

Plus, I don't live in a particularly nice neighborhood. I've been robbed at gunpoint twice in the last few years. A guy down the street got jumped and beaten walking home from 7-Eleven the other week. Wasn't even robbed.

That sucks. Sounds like you live in a rough neighborhood. Be careful out there.

But at least he wasn't raped.

That's actually my motto at the end of each day.

Lol if she was fat and ugly I guarantee TS wouldn't have even for a split second, considered making a thread.

If she was fat then she would be safe since

a) she wouldnt be jogging

b) nobody would rape her even if she did.

Anybody having their life stripped away from them at the hands of another human is the saddest way to go. But pardon me for saying this, when I looked at her pictures the first thing that crossed my mind was "she was probably a stuck up bitch". I work with a few women who look just like her and they are fucking insufferable, type of women who think the world can't go on without them. Well hopefully they'll see this and understand that the world would happily move on in their absence

Maybe italians are like argentinians.

Men are vastly more likely to be victims of violence, especially violence perpetrated by strangers.

Because men are also the promoters of said violence, maybe its just me, but i have never met a woman that pushes drugs.

Being more capable doesn't help?

wat

I'm saying that just by virtue of being a man doesn't mean you will succeed in defending yourself in the midst of a violent attack.

Um... being victimized isn't a privilege.

If you are willing to deem a specific outlying circumstance of women being more likely than men to be raped and murdered while walking alone in the woods after dark to be "male privilege", than surely your logic dictates that the fact that men being more likely to be victims of violent crime in general as "female privilege", yes?

That sucks. Sounds like you live in a rough neighborhood. Be careful out there.

I try my best.

That's actually my motto at the end of each day.

Fair enough.

Because men are also the promoters of said violence, maybe its just me, but i have never met a woman that pushes drugs.

It's just you. I've known plenty of female drug dealers over the years.

Even random acts of violence target men more than women. Look it up.

This is all just a "it's more dangerous for women" mindset that has been ingrained, when it was never really the case.

Lol at hot daughter

I'm sure this story does make you sick ts.

will-ferrell-hump-o.gif

We need feminists to address this. Women should be dealing drugs at the same rate as men.

I feel the use of the word "hot" in the thread title makes the story more compelling. If only the man's daughter were ugly - then it wouldn't have been such a blow.
Lol, I thought the title could've been worded better too.

But at the same time she is pretty hot so...
screen-shot-2016-08-03-at-9-47-15-am.jpg

Welcome to bizarro world. Sherdog, have you lost your shit?
From the use of the word 'hot' in the title to the hot girls are bitches and we're better off with out you comments, WTF?
I'm going to Google ugly woman killed. BRB.

Hmm no real results except from a town called 'Big Ugly'. Apparently it's in Virginia. The local newspaper ran an article titled 'Big Ugly woman killed'.

Last edited:
Regardless of the poor choice of thread title the situation is a damn shame.

Weird thread title

Was the dad all like "NOOooOoooooOo my hot daughter!!!"

I hope jeffk isn't giving the eulogy.
We a gathered here today to celebrate the life of Laura.
She had tits as perky a daisies and an ass you could bounce a quarter off of.
But those tits and ass will live on in our memories.
Laura was more than just T&A though
She had recently got her masters.
Although it wasn't likely she would need it
Because she was smokin' hot....

This upsets me slightly more than the other 1,192 murders in the last 30 days.

Its a sad story definitely.

But... look how she's dressed. Going running basically half naked, skin tight yoga pants with a sports bra. As a woman, you are going to be a target. So why narrow down the odds by dressing whorish in the evening?

Back