This story makes me sick - Father finds hot daughter dead after she went running

I'm not sure how any woman is really going to take anything positive from this story or improve as a person...

I don't have a daughter but jui jitsu would be engraved in her personality. She wouldn't have to compete or anything like that but she would be forced to know how to defend herself and stories like these would be what I would tell her on why that is

thats fucked up. hope that guy or guys gets what is coming to him. Also it shouldnt matter that she is hot. I know this is joking but this is too bad taste for me
I agree. But sadly i think its important. I think some stories are more appealing and the fact this girl was smart and good looking is the reason it made the news. If it were some highschool dropout going to meet some fellow dropouts, would it have made the news?

Yeah said used condom in the article I read. I guess yeah to contain his dna and not leave traces. And it seems like it was done in public like she wasn't taken away to a private location.
Then wouldnt you take the condoms with you? Seems the perp helped the case by leaving it.

Well, it's too bad she wasn't ugly. Crisis would have been avoided.

It's funny (not haha funny but weird funny), just the other night I was out by myself late for a long walk, and I thought to myself, this is the real male privilege. Well, that and peeing standing up.

Men are vastly more likely to be victims of violence, especially violence perpetrated by strangers.

Men are vastly more likely to be victims of violence, especially violence perpetrated by strangers.

Men get into violence with strangers more overall no doubt, but that specific scenario - walking alone late at night - a man is safer than a woman. Less likely to be fucked with, more likely to be able to defend themself if fucked with.

Men get into violence with strangers more overall no doubt, but that specific scenario - walking alone late at night - a man is safer than a woman. Less likely to be fucked with, more likely to be able to defend themself if fucked with.

I highly doubt that men are "safer" beyond the fact that men are better equipped to defend themselves.

Men are more likely to be robbed, more likely to be beaten, and more likely to be killed than women.

But yeah. Maybe, the hyper specific scenario of a woman walking alone in the woods is more likely to be raped and killed.

Such male privilege.

She shouldve been aware that running late at night in isolated areas are red zones for anyone. Especially for someone attracted as her.

Killer will be found and raped himself in jail. Scum

Maybe a real sociopath who planned ahead and didn't want to leave DNA. This makes me sick, and the thread title should drop out the 'hot' part.
Nah. The "hot" part is the only reason I clicked on this thread.

It's been said ITT before but it bears repeating. Nobody cares if ugly people die.

I highly doubt that men are "safer" beyond the fact that men are better equipped to defend themselves.

You act like that's just a little detail. That's huge.

Maybe, the hyper specific scenario of a woman walking alone in the woods is more likely to be raped and killed.

Such male privilege.

You have to admit... it is a pretty awesome perk. I love going for walks late at night.

You act like that's just a little detail. That's huge.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall and see how many men successfully defend themselves in such cases. Being more capable probably doesn't translate well in such situations.

You have to admit... it is a pretty awesome perk. I love going for walks late at night.

I'm just not going to be quick to label that as male privilege unless we're willing to label the overall chances of being violently victimized as female privilege.

Plus, I don't live in a particularly nice neighborhood. I've been robbed at gunpoint twice in the last few years. A guy down the street got jumped and beaten walking home from 7-Eleven the other week. Wasn't even robbed.

But at least he wasn't raped.

He's got a point. If it was some fat ugly broad not too many people would care really.

Yea, that being the focus, I shared some of her words.

He could have made his point without quoting me and contributing that neckbone comment.

Poor girl. Why does she have to be so hot?

Back