This story makes me sick - Father finds hot daughter dead after she went running

Less than 3 hours after she went jogging the police had a helicopter in the air searching for her
This is a horrible story but damn I wonder if they'd do that for everyone

Yeah I'm sure the police used the helicopter because she was hot...

Sad regardless of gender. RIP.

Yeah I'm sure the police used the helicopter because she was hot...

Well typically it's at least 48 hours before the police even begin to investigate a missing person.

May or may not have been because of looks, but there's some reason she got the vip treatment.

read about this yesterday. apparently she had a huge following on twitter or instagram or whatever, because of her fitness lifestyle.
probably some sick fuck from one of her followers did that. that would explain the condoms - he probably planned it for awhile and was intending to get caught afterwards.

Well typically it's at least 48 hours before the police even begin to investigate a missing person.

May or may not have been because of looks, but there's some reason she got the vip treatment.
where do you get this typically bullshit? you dont even have to wait 24 hours to report someone missing. this is a myth from movies.
the father called the cops after she wasnt answering his phone calls for a few hours after an evening jog.

My friend knew her. He shared these words of her's yesterday:

"I spend the majority of my life in deep thought about everything. I think about how we all know were going to die, and yet that doesn’t seem to matter to any of us right now. How stupid and immature we all act, every one of us, when we focus on bullshit, when we are mean, and harbor anger. When we hurt people just to bring them down, when we put on fronts and play games with people we care most about – how completely pointless all that is, when we have a limited time here."

RIP.

My friend knew her. He shared these words of her's yesterday:

"I spend the majority of my life in deep thought about everything. I think about how we all know were going to die, and yet that doesn’t seem to matter to any of us right now. How stupid and immature we all act, every one of us, when we focus on bullshit, when we are mean, and harbor anger. When we hurt people just to bring them down, when we put on fronts and play games with people we care most about – how completely pointless all that is, when we have a limited time here."

RIP.

Its not pointless because she was teh hawt.

Its not pointless because she was teh hawt.

giphy.gif

Sounds like a potential serial killer, or a budding one. Dude was clearly staking out that spot waiting for a victim, wouldn't be surprised if it isn't his first and would be shocked if he doesn't do it again.

probably some sick fuck from one of her followers did that. that would explain the condoms - he probably planned it for awhile and was intending to get caught afterwards.

Why use condoms if he planned on killing her?

Why use condoms if he planned on killing her?

He got hold of a condom filled with jizz. He probably smeared some of that jizz on her vagina and threw the condom closeby to be found.

Most probably the murderer knew her .... after they catch him, i hope they let the father decide what kind of punishment the murderer gets ... that would be justified.

Very sad story. Couldn't really imagine finding a loved one dead.

Parents are supposed to be buried by their children

She was sexually assaulted and murdered. I really hate the fact that there are evil people in this world who do stuff like this....

Back