This story makes me sick - Father finds hot daughter dead after she went running

Raped and strangled, hope they catch the Bastard.

thats fucked up. hope that guy or guys gets what is coming to him. Also it shouldnt matter that she is hot. I know this is joking but this is too bad taste for me

Incredibly sad. I can't imagine what that father is going thru.

And CNN's video was tasteless and exploitive.

Relevant to this thread

From a young age girls are told cautionary tales of a big bad wolf that lurks in the forest.

Perhaps we should revisit those "fairy tales".

If someone killed and raped my daughter I would make it my life's mission to make the bastards miserable. Killing would be to simple. They would have to suffer.

sad story. read this yesterday. condoms found near by in the weeded area.

Maybe this is crass on my part, but why even use condoms if you were just gonna kill her? Unless this POS had the foresight to contain his genetic material. Which raises the question, were they used condoms? That would sort of defeat the purpose.

It's funny (not haha funny but weird funny), just the other night I was out by myself late for a long walk, and I thought to myself, this is the real male privilege. Well, that and peeing standing up.

Maybe this is crass on my part, but why even use condoms if you were just gonna kill her? Unless this POS had the foresight to contain his genetic material. Which raises the question, were they used condoms? That would sort of defeat the purpose.
Probably didn't plan on leaving the condom if he did.

It was a secluded grassy area by the water, there are probably condoms laying around there all the time.

It's funny (not haha funny but weird funny), just the other night I was out by myself late for a long walk, and I thought to myself, this is the real male privilege. Well, that and peeing standing up.

I always carry a blade on me when I'm running or biking.

Maybe a real sociopath who planned ahead and didn't want to leave DNA. This makes me sick, and the thread title should drop out the 'hot' part.

It was a secluded grassy area by the water, there are probably condoms laying around there all the time.

Yeah there's been a few times in my life walking down Riverside park where I saw someone getting a BJ or folks fucking by the river. Wouldn't be surprised if it was just coincidence.

No matter how ugly a chick is, someone out there will still want her. Whether the guy has extremely low standards or a creep looking for a partner to practice stuff on

Thanks for that insightful commentary on human sexual relations.

Poor woman. I hope the guy who is responsible gets found and is punished to the full extent of the law. It's horrifying that men like that are walking the streets. It's horrifying.

I sincerely hope someone gets wrongfully convinced of this rapemurder if they're such a disgusting, inconsiderate piece of shit to leave their used condoms on the ground. But hopefully in addition to the actual murderapist.

Your right I think about this while the missus is out jogging sometimes I worry if she is gone extra long. Not enough to get off sherdog and jog with her but I do worry.

People think it can't happen to them. They think they are safe within civilization, but really - that's where all the creepers hide.

#stayready

Then it wouldn't have been reported?

I feel the use of the word "hot" in the thread title makes the story more compelling. If only the man's daughter were ugly - then it wouldn't have been such a blow.

precisely.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back