This story makes me sick - Father finds hot daughter dead after she went running

Terrible

Girls shouldn't be jogging alone. Too many sickos and weirdos out there. My roommates sister was staying the weekend one time and said she was gonna go out jogging late at night (my roommate was at a party) and I was tired as hell but I told her I'd go with her. It's just too dangerous out there man specially at night.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?"

"I think there's a burglar in my house"

"OK I'm gonna need some more info m'am, first rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 for me please"

***BREAKING***

They found the rapist/killer

No criminal history. They said he was "humble" and had a bright future ahead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4193572/Police-suspect-Queens-jogger-murder.html

RIP
36D5E2D400000578-0-Vetrano_described_herself_as_a_thrill_seeker_and_a_day_dreamer_o-a-12_1470275182794.jpg

screen-shot-2016-08-03-at-9-47-56-am.jpg

7d9ae2fa4f10f52ed7143da2049b97a6

Last edited:
It took them that long to check calls about suspicious persons in that park? No wonder they have so many unsolved crimes.

so glad to know they caught him. Couldnt imagine being a parent or sibling knowing that someone not only killed your daughter but raped her and got away with it. Im a big supporter of the death penalty assuming there is no doubt about guilt.

Was really hoping this thread got bumped because they caught him.

Bump did not disappoint.

Hopefully her loved ones can sleep a little easier now.

Durr he uh good boy

He was only 20 years old, a good and humble kid who was an honors student

Richard Lewis says his son, Chanel Lewis, aspired to work in social services and was taking classes about social work. He described him as a "very humble kid" and says it's "extremely surprising" that his son is the prime suspect in Vetrano's death. "It's extremely surprising because he's not the person for that," the elder Lewis said. "Chanel would have never gone to do what they say he has, he would never."

He went to school in Far Rockaway and excelled at school, according to his father. He took high school classes in preparation for a career in social services.

Several awards, including three for academic achievements and two for honor roll, decorate a section of a wall of Lewis' childhood home. In the center of the awards is Lewis' middle school diploma.
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...ing-Was-Humble-Kid-Father-Says-412829113.html

Now this is a good necro bump. No pun intended.

Glad they caught that POS subhuman. Hope they throw the book at him or give the dad 15 mins alone with him.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2016/08/04/jogger-karina-vetrano-killed-pkg.wpix

The poor dad. It sounded like they had a really good relationship. Finding the body of your daughter after she went jogging has to ruin your own life.

Poor girl. She was hot and trying to keep in shape and some worthless fuck killed her.

The world sucks sometimes.

Yeah, it is horrible. Everyone is special. Of course, the piece of shits out there that killed this girl are not special and deserve to be sent on the express trip to the Judge. But too much people are thought of as objects for one's pleasure.

His family says the cops planted false evidence because hes black (despite DNA evidence).

“I think the cops framed him because he’s a black person. They couldn’t find anyone else to pin this on, so they pinned it on my brother,” Theresa Forbes, 36, told reporters.

As for her sibling’s alleged confessions, “I think they coerced him into a confession. They tricked him,” Forbes added.

“I’m sorry for [the victim’s family’s] loss, but they have the wrong person in custody,” Forbes said.
http://nypost.com/2017/02/06/jogger-suspects-sister-thinks-he-was-framed-because-hes-black/

It also sounds like there is a possibility of mental illness in the guy, so he might not go through trial

Retired NYPD Sergeant Joseph Giacolone says there could be potential issues in court with that voluntary DNA sample if it turns out Lewis has a mental health problem.

"He is of age, but in order to give something, it has to be be done voluntarily, intelligently and knowingly," says Giacolone.

Giacolone says the defense will more than likely want that DNA profile thrown out, but says there is also the confession, which is tough to ignore.
http://pix11.com/2017/02/06/suspect...-vetranos-murder-in-video-confession-sources/

Good news that they caught him, I remember reading about this story a while back, very sad indeed, such a waste of life. God rest her soul

ABC World News said he confessed and he came from some special ed retard school and voluntarily gave a DNA sample that matched the crime scene.

Put him in a room with all her family members.

Terrible

Girls shouldn't be jogging alone. Too many sickos and weirdos out there. My roommates sister was staying the weekend one time and said she was gonna go out jogging late at night (my roommate was at a party) and I was tired as hell but I told her I'd go with her. It's just too dangerous out there man specially at night.

I agree and even guys shouldn't you may get jumped.

But I got a friend who is 6'4 and 255lbs and he likes night jogging around say 9pm or 10pm sometimes near campus.

Given his size I figure most people wouldn't mess with him.

Back