This story makes me sick - Father finds hot daughter dead after she went running

Read that on the UG. My heart goes out to the dad. I hope they catch the criminal and let the dad have his way

screen-shot-2016-08-03-at-9-46-46-am.jpg

yeah that's fucked up. just earned her master's too.

sad story. read this yesterday. condoms found near by in the weeded area.

a friend of mine knew her. hope they find the asshole who did this.

I hope jeffk isn't giving the eulogy.

Fuck... shit like this is so depressing... young, gorgeous, just earned her masters. The pinnacle of good life and its all taken from her by a nothing. Ugh..

I feel the use of the word "hot" in the thread title makes the story more compelling. If only the man's daughter were ugly - then it wouldn't have been such a blow.

I feel the use of the word "hot" in the thread title makes the story more compelling. If only the man's daughter were ugly - then it wouldn't have been such a blow.
No matter how ugly a chick is, someone out there will still want her. Whether the guy has extremely low standards or a creep looking for a partner to practice stuff on

"I wonder how many hot chicks were in the Twin Towers? Holy shit... what if there were hot TWINS in the Twin Towers. So sad." - jeffk

Less than 3 hours after she went jogging the police had a helicopter in the air searching for her
This is a horrible story but damn I wonder if they'd do that for everyone

shoulda killed someone uglier FOR REAL smh

Horrible - I cant imagine losing a child, let alone being killed by some POS.

Disregarding all the jokes here, that is indeed a very sad story. Hell, my own daughter was 10 minutes late coming home from school yesterday and I was ready to alert the search units and radio in a blackhawk.

Back