This still from a recent indie film at Cannes is everything.

Much rather watch this at my local theater

johnwick.jpg

Et cavae animarum hominum. "Those with the unyielding hunger for relational experience and passion but lacking the capacity for it is to be pitied above all men".--Sonofjay817

Makes me think of the Browning of America, and the last white couple in the States remembering the Apple Pie days of America, when things just seemed right.
It's called
"The wall that never came"

Lol. Really? That's what comes to mind about a simple pic like this? Really?

a_hidden_life-publicity_still-h_2019-jpg.585211

Lol...

Can I offer you a cup of puss filled, vomit spewing misery guts?

No..no..you're good I'm sure.

Lol...

Don't try to make sense of a bit of virtue signalling fueled by white guilt and Trump derangement syndrome.

I like lying down in some good grass.

It's mad soothing.

That place looks cold though, and that chick looks musty.

OK, it's a Terrence Malick film. That says a lot. That means that it will be a long, visually stunning piece that won't be heavy on plot & will have very spare dialog. Certainly not the sort of film that would be well received by most here on Sherdog. LOL.
Although to be fair I shouldn't be too critical of them as I've only seen his THE THIN RED LINE & THE NEW WORLD. I tried to watch THE TREE OF LIFE as well but only made it through about half of it because I just wasn't in the mindset to watch a lengthy drama with next to no dialog at the time. Malick's work is definitely an acquired taste.

OK, it's a Terrence Malick film. That says a lot. That means that it will be a long, visually stunning piece that won't be heavy on plot & will have very spare dialog. Certainly not the sort of film that would be well received by most here on Sherdog. LOL.
Although to be fair I shouldn't be too critical of them as I've only seen his THE THIN RED LINE & THE NEW WORLD. I tried to watch THE TREE OF LIFE as well but only made it through about half of it because I just wasn't in the mindset to watch a lengthy drama with next to no dialog at the time. Malick's work is definitely an acquired taste.
Interesting. I never heard of the guy before today. You watch many indie films?

Lol...

Don't try to make sense of a bit of virtue signalling fueled by white guilt and Trump derangement syndrome.
Yea because us colored folks suffer from white guilt you dummy

Yea because us colored folks suffer from white guilt you dummy
You a colored man? Honestly, I didn't know. Damn, but Oogie did. Well, at least that explains the Trump derangement syndrome.

Back