This song expresses my feelings accurately and my life

Hatuwkoi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

25 y.o, fluent in 2 foreign languages, lost the college scholarship, cant graduate cuz of 1 class that i failed failed while dealing with psychological issues ( working at the same time) and is about to get scammed by college, got a mom and a lil bro to take care of, dealing with anxiety issues, working in a retail store and i have a semi retarded wannabe coordinator who never made it, cant even concentrate on the job when these thoughts flow through my mind, and this constant heartache im having...

I have to start my career, need to get my Muay Thai instructer degree, have to become an international master in chess, have to learn another language till im 30. Many desires and dreams but my fate's enmity towards me preventing me from getting to the point i need to be, yet im still pushing, i hate being patient.

As Rakim said:
I got demands for living,
Cant stand division
Making grands on my mission
Till everything glisten
Women in expedition no plans for prison.

And sometimes i feel like all my problems can be solved with a simple but selfish solution end everything once and for all, i hate my will honestly.
Imma go to sleep bois.
Here is some ass.
ForsakenMarriedCats-size_restricted.gif

Go back and finish if there's just one class holding you back. If you have to, you can just take that one course on its own so you can dedicate more attention to it.

Can highly recommend listening to more Rakim and less Eminem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back