This should have been CM punks opponent from the start

Boyscout5000

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
More experienced users embed this please.

It would be a close fight

These Q&A "fans" who call out fighters as an attempt to seek for attention are an embarrassment to humanity.

Such morons. Jesus.

CM Punk would get spanked by this guy. I hope the UFC is watching. Make it happen Dana. Find this guy.

These Q&A "fans" who call out fighters as an attempt to seek for attention are an embarrassment to humanity.

Such morons. Jesus.
With real fighters. Yes. With CM Punk? No. He deserves it. He sucks

With real fighters. Yes. With CM Punk? No. He deserves it. He sucks
Lol at "Who call out FIGHTERS"

<36>

The fact that CM Punk is not a fighter doesn't make it ok for an asshole that nobody gives a fuck about to try and have his 10 seconds of fame.

"I'm on the stage, bitch. Get the fuck out". Well, Brooks has a point. He's on the stage, that fat fuck isn't.

200.gif

Such morons. Jesus.

How about this fkn clown : .

I would love to smash his face.

The fact that CM Punk is not a fighter doesn't make it ok for an asshole that nobody gives a fuck about to try and have his 10 seconds of fame.

"I'm on the stage, bitch. Get the fuck out". Well, Brooks has a point. He's on the stage, that fat fuck isn't.
punk thinks he's so tough he hits a fan. If he doesn't like being touched. Don't go into the crowd. That's what crowds do. They grope and push etc. Now in Punks defense someone was pushing his head from behind. He just hit the wrong guy.

Punk should have had his 1st fight with a can, literally a can

Pet-Food-Can-Dented.jpg

Maybe he'd have stood a better chance

I seriously think that James Toney - CM is the fight to make. Both lost in similarly bad fashion, so they both could be inspired to redeem themselves and may turn out to be a really good, even match.

Such morons. Jesus.

not sure if you're talking about cm punk or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back