This should absolutely be Shogun last fight.

His net worth is $6.5 million so he could easily retire and settle with his life by opening a business with that money.

But nope, he chose to continue fighting for what? Damage his brain further and making us weep? <31>

What was Craig thinking? All he had to do with keep it standing and he would have won.

He should’ve retired 5+ years ago, still I thought 29-28 Rua was pretty obvious, not a good fight for him but he deserved a w

He needs to have Rogan in his life. Actually, he should have one 7 years ago, it might be too late now. Him fighting still is crying for help

Slow and his punches are like he is trying to lift weights at the same time. I'm amazed if he knocks out someone on the feet. His movement and chin are also gone.

He is still though as fuck and can grapple on top but are those reasons enough to continue his career?

Shogun vs Leben in bare knuckle FC. The fight we all have been waiting for since Wandy vs Leben.

He looked worse than ever, fight wise and physically.

He might need the money or something

nah hes great financially. He just said this recently

“People keep asking me why I don’t stop fighting,” Rua said. “I’ll stop when I want to stop. I’m the only athlete to win the UFC and PRIDE titles. I’m in the UFC Hall of Fame, and I’m financially set, so I’ll stop when I want to stop.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/11...ight-more-than-twice-ufc-paul-craig-sao-paulo

only reason hes still fighting is b/c he loves it

Back