This Saturday Will Be The Debut of "The Anti-Conor McGregor": Hannah Cifers

Hopefully she can fight... the rest I don't rly give a fk about

Heard John Morgan talk about her on the MMA Roadshow. Had to check her out when I got home. I dig it. Quiet, reserved, looks nervous as fuck, but she's got some massive guns on her and her hands look gigantic.

Gave her a follow and will root for her tomorrow.
I love girls you can take into the wilds and not have to baby them. Imagine camping with this broad... workload decreased by half. Hell, maybe more if those pictures are any indication.

decent scrapper but shes very undersized. Shes an atomweight fighting a girl who only just scraped in at strawweight

shes been brought in for one reason and one reason only. to be fodder for Maycee.

would be kinda funny if she upset her though, who doesnt like seeing ufc hype trains getting derailed
Yeah I think that's it : UFC wanna promote Maycee Barber and Hannah is probably expected to lose. She does look s LOT smaller than Barber. I think she'll get overpoweove and overwhelmed quickly.

ew lol

also lol at this kid using conor's name to get people to come into his shitty WMMA thread.

That photo is making me simultaneously horny and hungry.

does USADA test chromosomes? something not right here

Bruh, you're confusing mental retardation with mental illness. I know they're treated as basically the same thing as most Sherdoggers have them, but they're still techmically different.

Cute, awkward, and strong as hell, I'm a fan.

Can't wait for Maycee Barber to break this 5'1" womanlet in half.

a19da32f771d3422f7f68f43771712f3.png

Good fight.

Might be better off going to Invicta and fighting at atomweight. The extreme weight cutters are gonna get her.

Back