This Saturday, to me, is one of the best cards ever...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Are you guys excited for it or what? I'm more pumped up for this one than JJ vs DC! Fire works, hell yeah! Anyone?

It'll be a good fight (Gus/Rumble), but still not as big or as important as Jones/DC.

Sure it's one of the best cards ever if you just started watching mma in 2014.

It'll be a good fight (Gus/Rumble), but still not as big or as important as Jones/DC.

I was more nervous than excited for that one because I didn't want DC to break and he did, so it was more anxious and than excited. This one, however, all win win to me!

I would not say is one of the best cards ever, but, it is a good solid card.

Its a good card. I hope Bader can get the win over Davis

2 fights to look forward to. UFC 183's overall main card is way better. I'm stoked for Gus-Rumble too by the way.

Last edited:
The main card is great, but it's not the best ever. 183 is the best of this month imo

3 fights to look forward to.

LOL! This. And two of those three fights indeed have the potential to be stinkers.

I am trying to see the rational thought used by TS starter before shitting out this thread but I'm coming out empty-handed. Only watching this for Gus vs. Rumble, basically.

LOL! This. And two of those three fights indeed have the potential to be stinkers.

I am trying to see the rational thought used by TS starter before shitting out this thread but I'm coming out empty-handed. Only watching this for Gus vs. Rumble, basically.

Sums it up pretty good; Mousasi-Henderson and especially Bader-Davis could very well turn out to be snoozers. UFC 183's main card overall is way better.

Not that I'm expecting it, but can you imagine if Rumble destroys Gus? The post fight reaction on here will be epic, and there's no doubt Jones would be shitting his pants.

Back