This Presser Would Have Been Much More Entertaining With Ferguson

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib and Poirier have too much respect for each other. With Khabib's stock being at an all time high and Ferguson's also, this would have been huge.

2:16

Let's hope this happens in december. 5th times the charm, right?

:meow:

Yeah, their media conference call argument for 223 was great too

khabib seemed awfully tired, he started every answer with a long sigh followed by a 10 second pause before speaking. Maybe he was psyching Poirier out.

Both Poirier and Khabib have pretty dull personalities. You need a crowd at the presser + Ferguson / Conor to bring something out of either guy

Both Poirier and Khabib have pretty dull personalities. You need a crowd at the presser + Ferguson / Conor to bring something out of either guy

What you said: Khabib and Poirier have pretty dull personalities.

What some Shertard will get from it: How is Khabib ducking Tony? You fucking Nuthugger, Conor sucks and is a tap machine.

Beat me to it.

Ferg + anything = more entertaining.

lol then where is my mafuckin like at sherbro..you know im a like whore lol... seriosuly though i was worried i would hit send and it would have been posted at least twice in the exact minute i posted it.

Yeah, their media conference call argument for 223 was great too

Yeah, that was great. Tony working out while being on the conference call <Lmaoo> that guy just don't have an off switch. And khabib got in some great jokes too "What Tony doing, cleaning houses?"
Good stuff.

yep, today's presser was truly a snoozer, not such a bad thing after all, havin some enthusiasm in the room.

Last edited:
If you poke the bear in the woods does any PPV buyer see it happen?

Back