This PPV Card Sucks, Vol. 161

I don't get it to be honest.........10-15 years ago they had 1/10th of the roster but could generally stack up five marquee matchups for the majority of PPVs.

And now they want more money? Fuck outta here.
Whats puzzling to me is back then they struggled to get people interested in MMA. Now with these watered down cards they apparently have a lot of people interested enough to sell the company for 4 billion dollars. Its unbelievable, who pays for this shit? Even some of my friends who are casuals, don't pay for this shit.

Word!! Second in a row of good main gatbage rest of card. However this one however has a Black Beast fight and his post fight interview could be fight if the night so I guess we all have choices. ESPN deal is the worst. Watered it down even worse. Going to get drunk after a
60 hour week and either nail the wife and eat a steak or eat a steak and pass out before that. Either way I’m getting finished.

145 bout should be a good one, both guys are pretty good

but yeah

ppv.... man...

That would mean they need 7 ppl to buy to make as much profit as their current model. Given that most ppl would buy just 1-2 fights.

More people would put up the $10 or buy them all for $30 than having millions not pay a dime because $70 for subpar material isn't selling. And you get to keep them in your library to rewatch.
Shh, no more talking about this idea. They will run with it and I'm gonna miss out on royalties

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back