This pill epidemic is getting bad........

See it everyday at work. Pill seekers come in non-stop with fake injuries, or real self inflicted injuries. We have one older lady who has a hip replacement, and she'll pop it out of its socket just to come in to the ER for more opioids.

I don't blame the pain pills or the doctors. They want what's best for patients. There's lots of people with physical pain that ask for pain meds after surgeries. Pain meds are a Godsend after surgery. But you have to be responsible and only use them when you need them. The people that get addicted are the people that have suffered mental and emotional abuse and they would probably find another substance to get addicted to. Cause some of those drugs temporarily block the non-physical problems. There is way more people hurting mentally and emotionally from abuse and anxiety. That's why I don't blame the pill, it's been around for a long time.

Yep. Won't be long till our tarded politicians overreact and outlaw them

bali has more pain killing properties vs the energy effect of green

I think you would be better off with a strong red bali
The little bit I've read says bali has a sedating effect, does it make you tired or slow you down?
I work with heavy machines so I cant have that

Apparently my opioid receptors are shit. Percocet made me super dizzy and feel like I wasn't on the ground. Kratom made me feel extremely sluggish and fatigued and I started hearing voices :eek:

It’s an absolute disgrace how much this new wave of juvenile so-called rappers are promoting the use of Xanax and prescription strength cough syrup concoctions.

Why do you recommend bali?
in my experience it's the most consistent and effective. It's more sedative than others and would be good for mild pain and many other things. each "batch" can have different "potency", even from the same vendor but of the 15 or 20 kinds I've tried, green bali is the one i'd recommend...

get a digital scale and weigh your dose. you can find it online for cheap if you buy it elsewhere. I would suggest green vein bali powdered leaf at a doseage of around 3 grams to start, maybe 3.2 but no more than 3.5 until you know you wont feel nauseous. I eat it daily and i've tried it from many regions in many different doses... green malay is good too in my experience

I like Red vein kali

I got into it a few months back when I kicked painkillers and was really hating the detox

i was taking 5 grams twice daily but now I only fuck with it if i am struggling real bad with a craving

Miracle drug I was skeptical that it was going to work and shocked by how good it does its job. Anyone kicking pain killers should fuck with this stuff

I like the opms but at that price you might as well just keep your drug problem :)

The little bit I've read says bali has a sedating effect, does it make you tired or slow you down?
In my experience i'd say all kratom in small to medium doses is passive. it won't affect your motor skills unless you eat a lot. I also operate heavy machinery and have no worries...

*edit: it does make you tired if you are lounging around or if you aren't well rested. if thats a concern then maybe try more energetic, euphoric regions/veins (leaf age).

Yep. Won't be long till our tarded politicians overreact and outlaw them
yeah, I've heard that is coming. They will probably ban the pain pills and people who have surgeries might only be allowed to have advil. While the drug abusers find another substance to get addicted to.

I'm not to fond of a lot of politicians. They're so dumb and arrogant that they always think that they will solve all the problems if they pass one more law.

Do these count

6914-600x600.jpg
Help prevent drowsiness LOL

you take an downer and a upper...<seedat>

In my experience i'd say all kratom in small to medium doses is passive. it won't affect your motor skills unless you eat a lot. I also operate heavy machinery and have no worries...

*edit: it does make you tired if you are lounging around or if you aren't well rested. if thats a concern then maybe try more energetic, euphoric regions/veins (leaf age).
Yea I work in extreme heat which drains your energy quickly
Sedating is something I wanna stay away from
I may try the Maeng Da next time I order

Yea I work in extreme heat which drains your energy quickly
Sedating is something I wanna stay away from
I may try the Maeng Da next time I order

We are all very thankful for your fruit picking services ,Pete .

I've lost three co workers in the last month due to pill addiction. (Not od'd I mean fired). Another co workers 30 year old son died of an od recently. Wtf? What happened to liquor and blow on the weekends? Where did this whole pill thing come from? They were always available why does it seem so many more people are addicted nowadays?

Now that they dont have a job, and probably cant get another, they will likely OD.

maybe like, "i wouldnt mind a nice nap right now" tired

not "omg, I dont think i can keep my eyes open or drive" tired.

speaking from experience, its very very hard to go back to just enjoy some drinks and getting hammered when you've experienced getting up in the clouds with opiates and benzo.

Alcohol is honestly an extremely shit drug in comparison. If legality wasn't a factor, alcohol wouldnt make my list of top 20 favorite drugs. But those days are gone so I only stick to the sauce, but its still shit...
I concur , I almost got hooked on lean and other euphoric opiates when I got sick. I enjoy drinking about half as much as I used to because of that.

Back