This pill epidemic is getting bad........

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've lost three co workers in the last month due to pill addiction. (Not od'd I mean fired). Another co workers 30 year old son died of an od recently. Wtf? What happened to liquor and blow on the weekends? Where did this whole pill thing come from? They were always available why does it seem so many more people are addicted nowadays?

Your employer tests for prescription medications? Damn.

Maybe they’re easier to get now than before.

Your employer tests for prescription medications? Damn.
One guy got fired for harassing people for their prescription meds. Another was kind of guilty by association I guess. Third came in so messed up he was almost unresponsive

Do these count

6914-600x600.jpg

Big Pharma paying doctors to push pills on everyone is definitely part of it
Computer phones and social media turning everyone into special little fragile snowflakes that need to medicate themselves just to make it through the agonizing struggles in their cushioned existence is another part of it
Everybody needs to have a condition these days so they can fit in to this fractured little society of ours
Plus you got rappers pushing this bullshit onto impressionable youth that are being raised by their cellphones
Its a lotta shit bro

With the recent opioid epidemic or what we are told is an epidemic our government tried to make illegal one plant that has been proven, albeit possibly not in clinical trials but proven to curb opiate cravings and to treat opiate addiction. A non addictive leaf with no noticeable negative side effects... Kratom...

With the recent opioid epidemic or what we are told is an epidemic our government tried to make illegal one plant that has been proven, albeit possibly not in clinical trials but proven to curb opiate cravings and to treat opiate addiction. A non addictive leaf with no noticeable negative side effects... Kratom...
I been taking that for foot pain, seems to kinda work a little bit

speaking from experience, its very very hard to go back to just enjoy some drinks and getting hammered when you've experienced getting up in the clouds with opiates and benzo.

Alcohol is honestly an extremely shit drug in comparison. If legality wasn't a factor, alcohol wouldnt make my list of top 20 favorite drugs. But those days are gone so I only stick to the sauce, but its still shit...

Pharmaceutical companies pushing opiates on people with minor problems, which eventually leads them to heroin fentanyl and all the other shit. Easy access and most like the sensation it gives them. Certain region's are pretty bad, most people I grew up with aren't around anymore because of it. When you start shooting up heroin it's hard to enjoy anything else life can offer you

So is the meth junkie homeless situation. Tune in live for a glimpse of America

Big Pharma paying doctors to push pills on everyone is definitely part of it
Computer phones and social media turning everyone into special little fragile snowflakes that need to medicate themselves just to make it through the agonizing struggles in their cushioned existence is another part of it
Everybody needs to have a condition these days so they can fit in to this fractured little society of ours
Plus you got rappers pushing this bullshit onto impressionable youth that are being raised by their cellphones
Its a lotta shit bro

<mma4>

Yep.

Super Green Malaysian
I take one spoonful of crushed up powdered leaves before work and one more at lunch
get a digital scale and weigh your dose. you can find it online for cheap if you buy it elsewhere. I would suggest green vein bali powdered leaf at a doseage of around 3 grams to start, maybe 3.2 but no more than 3.5 until you know you wont feel nauseous. I eat it daily and i've tried it from many regions in many different doses... green malay is good too in my experience

I don't blame the pain pills or the doctors. They want what's best for patients. There's lots of people with physical pain that ask for pain meds after surgeries. Pain meds are a Godsend after surgery. But you have to be responsible and only use them when you need them. The people that get addicted are the people that have suffered mental and emotional abuse and they would probably find another substance to get addicted to. Cause some of those drugs temporarily block the non-physical problems. There is way more people hurting mentally and emotionally from abuse and anxiety. That's why I don't blame the pill, it's been around for a long time.

get a digital scale and weigh your dose. you can find it online for cheap if you buy it elsewhere. I would suggest green vein bali powdered leaf at a doseage of around 3 grams to start, maybe 3.2 but no more than 3.5 until you know you wont feel nauseous. I eat it daily and i've tried it from many regions in many different doses... green malay is good too in my experience
Why do you recommend bali?

Back