This pic of TJ's makes sense....

Cody-Garbrandt-vs-TJ-Dillashaw-UFC-217-weigh-in-750x369.jpg

I too went back and looked as I wasnt sold on the whole smoking-gun nipples

after looking at him for the Easton fight and comparing to the fights after, yea...............def gyno

We should have known
viOwnil.jpg

those tits looks bigger than my gf.. Lol jk i don't got one :(

after looking at him for the Easton fight and comparing to the fights after, yea...............def gyno
UFCTJDillashaw.jpg

Yea, you can see that earlier in his career he had a normally shaped chest. Now he's got gyno.

It's super noticeable at the Barao vs Dillashaw 1 weigh ins.
104_Barao_and_Dillashaw.0.jpg

At the Dillashaw vs Easton weigh ins there's no gyno but one fight later he's more ripped and has gyno.
The nasty thing about gyno is that you only need to mess up one cycle, and not use anti-estrogens.

Once that breast tissue is created, it's there for good. You need to get it surgically removed.

It's super noticeable at the Barao vs Dillashaw 1 weigh ins.
104_Barao_and_Dillashaw.0.jpg

At the Dillashaw vs Easton weigh ins there's no gyno but one fight later he's more ripped and has gyno.

Literally nothing wrong with that picture. I think you're confused.

The nasty thing about gyno is that you only need to mess up one cycle, and not use anti-estrogens.

Once that breast tissue is created, it's there for good. You need to get it surgically removed.
Dilly titties

With them Gyno nips, they seriously need to...

DB901A32-983D-4263-B959-AD8B7860D112.jpeg

EPO doesn't produce gyno. Cheatasnake was either born with those puffy nips or he's used some type of gear that he hasn't yet popped for.
COnsidering he did EPO (proven) I think it's (allegedly) quite likely that he was probably doing other stuff too. I think when you have that mind-set then it's "All In". So my guess is he was doing a variety of things, and he got popped for one of them.

COnsidering he did EPO (proven) I think it's (allegedly) quite likely that he was probably doing other stuff too. I think when you have that mind-set then it's "All In". So my guess is he was doing a variety of things, and he got popped for one of them.
Dilleh

He always looked to me like he was on something. I am talking about around his renan fights

I'm so happy TJ got caught using EPO, because it's so rare to catch that. EPO is gone after like 12-18 hours. Assuming USADA tests him less than once a month, it's so unlikely that they'd hit that window.
they recently got new testing procedures for EPO, i think. which is why they caught TJ now and was able to go back and test older samples

Oh come on! That is a photoshopped tittle, right????

Back