This photo ruined my christmas

I dont know how that gym still has any clients at all, let alone professional fighters. Surely everyone there must know how universally despised Edmond is?

im not sure hopw many clients he has, but i have heard of one of his clients--her name was rhonda something. i hear she was pretty good. held a belt or something...

im not sure hopw many clients he has, but i have heard of one of his clients--her name was rhonda something. i hear she was pretty good. held a belt or something...
she wouldve been champ with or without him. In fact, she probably would've beat Holly if she had a competent coach.

she wouldve been champ with or without him. In fact, she probably would've beat Holly if she had a competent coach.

tell me more about the future and other unknown things, sherbrodamus.

for example,

will i be rich when i get older?

will i get that big promotion at work?

will your mother ever quit calling me?

tell me more about the future and other unknown things, sherbrodamus.

for example,

will i be rich when i get older?

will i get that big promotion at work?

will your mother ever quit calling me?
can not answer those questions with certainty, but I can predict one thing.

You will continue white knighting Ronda/Edmond.

Heeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy broski. How you been? I'm super glad you decided to bury the hatchet and move forward with me. How's the family?
Ski, there was never a hatchet to be buried. Just cause I don't reply to all of your posts within 2 seconds of you writing them does not mean we have beef. Ski.

Seeing Ronda with another man surely makes me sad...

Pls Amanda

Let it go to a 2nd round

I need to hear Edmond cry again

Lmao @ rondas "let's write something on my wraps" gimmick.
rondahandwraps333.jpg

Thats cheesier than the chick who writes on joannas watterbottles.

Ski, there was never a hatchet to be buried. Just cause I don't reply to all of your posts within 2 seconds of you writing them does not mean we have beef. Ski.
No bro. You weren't replying to a lot of my posts. And when you did you were awfully salty.

For a moment I thought you were going to link the picture of underwear Conor.

Back