"This page requires AC_RunActiveContent.js"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xamien

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm getting this message in a pop-up every time I click into the heavyweights forum. It isn't happening in the other forums.

What is this? I'm a little wary after it's been shown recently that malevolent users can run scripts on this board. Last time is was a song. Next time it might be a trojan. But the oddest part is that I'm getting the message at the root of the forum, not in threads.

It started happening last night.

I'm running Firefox with NoScript, with Sherdog.net marked as allowed.

I got that the other day as well. It seems to have stopped though.

I've been getting the same pop-up window. Running both IE 6 and Firefox 3 Beta.

Only happens in the Heavyweights Forum.

I allowed craveonline in NoScript and now I don't get the pop-up.

I allowed craveonline in NoScript and now I don't get the pop-up.

I have craveonline.com allowed and I still get the pop-up, have any other ideas that might help?

Fix your site Sherdog.

If you publish the HTML files from Flash CS3, it by default generates the AC_RunActiveContent.js file which is required by the published HTML file to avoid the ActiveX problem. Please upload this file to your server in the same folder as that of the HTML file for this to work the right way.

This site downloaded spyware up the wazoo to a friend's last week. They can say 'no way dude' all they want but there are some days this site is more bugged than an abandoned picnic basket

**bump**

Are you even looking into this?

I've been getting the same error message for a long time now. It's getting rather annoying.

This site downloaded spyware up the wazoo to a friend's last week. They can say 'no way dude' all they want but there are some days this site is more bugged than an abandoned picnic basket

2nd that.

*chirp* *chirp*

for f.uck sakes fix this already. someone already did the hard work and figured out the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back