This or That wrestling edition vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her logic tracks clean.

Steiner Brothers or Midnight Express (Eaton & Lane version)
Are midnight express the ones that Santana and Ortiz beat up, and the young bucks defended them?

Are midnight express the ones that Santana and Ortiz beat up, and the young bucks defended them?

That was the Rock N Roll Express.

That was the Rock N Roll Express.
Ok

I’ll go with not the Steiner brothers since it’s their fault Bron Breakker has a stupid fucking name.

FTR or Rock and roll guys.

Her logic tracks clean.

Steiner Brothers or Midnight Express (Eaton & Lane version)

That's a tough one, but I would slightly lean Midnights because they could work heel or face.

Ok

I’ll go with not the Steiner brothers since it’s their fault Bron Breakker has a stupid fucking name.

FTR or Rock and roll guys.
Rock N Roll Express

Rockers/Midnight Rockers or FTR

Rockers/Midnight Rockers

The Mountie or Papa Shango

OGC.008ec50fa1ee48491b1fa28de87d5195

AntiqueScalyArmednylonshrimp-small.gif

UNSRrGT6N6kqEofN8

Not sure who the lesser evil is here but I'll pick Mantaur for comedic value.

Big John Studd or King Kong Bundy?
UNSRrGT6N6kqEofN8

Bundy. Even if he was stealing money every time he cashed a check, 6-year-old me thought Hogan was pretty much dead after his brutal SNME attack and was terrified that the Hulkster would lose the title in the cage.

Koko B. Ware or Brutus "The Fucking Barber" Beefcake

Bundy. Even if he was stealing money every time he cashed a check, 6-year-old me thought Hogan was pretty much dead after his brutal SNME attack and was terrified that the Hulkster would lose the title in the cage.

Koko B. Ware or Brutus "The Fucking Barber" Beefcake

I'll go with Koko even tho growing up I kinda liked both, that horrible Brutus mask sinks him tho.

On the subject of Bundy I once saw him at the airport and wanted to get something signed, I walked up to him and straight chickened out and asked my coworker to get it for me lol Bundy use to scare the shit out me as a child.

Nova or Kid Kash ?

I'll go with Koko even tho growing up I kinda liked both, that horrible Brutus mask sinks him tho.

On the subject of Bundy I once saw him at the airport and wanted to get something signed, I walked up to him and straight chickened out and asked my coworker to get it for me lol Bundy use to scare the shit out me as a child.

Nova or Kid Kash ?
Nice deep dive...

Kid Kash

Barry Horiwitz or Brooklyn Brawler

Sid

Prime Sunny or Prime Sable

Hands down Sunny, Sable always looked like an old hag to me lol

Best blond hair?
Screenshot_20220113-132628.png
Ricky

Or
Screenshot_20220113-132638.png
Austin?

Side story- I got to meet Steve & Hogan at the same time once, when getting they're autographs they got a good laugh at that oldpic of Steve with hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back