Not open for further replies.
Iron Man match

Better ending

1990 RR Hogan eliminates Perfect or 1991 RR Hogan eliminates Earthquake

Iron Man match

Better ending

1990 RR Hogan eliminates Perfect or 1991 RR Hogan eliminates Earthquake
Hogan eliminates Perfect
There’s a rumour Perfect was supposed to win that and Hogan used his backstage stroke to have the ending changed.Or it could have been the following year , I’m not 100%
Bigger bag of shit
Coal miners glove match Jake Roberts vs Sting or Hulk vs Warrior part 2

Hogan eliminates Perfect
There’s a rumour Perfect was supposed to win that and Hogan used his backstage stroke to have the ending changed.Or it could have been the following year , I’m not 100%
Bigger bag of shit
Coal miners glove match Jake Roberts vs Sting or Hulk vs Warrior part 2
Hulk/Warrior 2

Bigger embarrassment
Jeff Hardy/Sting in TNA or Jake Roberts promo and match at Heroes of Wrestling

Yoko

Goldust or Papa Shango

giphy.gif

AntiqueScalyArmednylonshrimp-small.gif

Bad News

Prime Steiner or Prime Angle

Prime Angle, but Steiner had the better looking moves (which is actually a big part of why everyone loves Angle so much.) Angle was the better wrestler. His matches flowed better. Steiner just did random big move after random big move during his athletic prime. Steiner's athletic prime was also several years away from when he developed a good character while Angle peaked in both areas about the same time.

Angle or Undertaker

Last edited:
Brown had the better run.

Billy Jack or Hercules Hernandez
I will answer this too and say these guys had great chemistry. I prefer Hercules, but I've also seen a lot more Hercules than Billy Jack Haynes.

Prime Angle, but Steiner had the better looking moves (which is actually a big part of why everyone loves Angle so much.) Angle was the better wrestler. His matches flowed better. Steiner just did random big move after random big move during his athletic prime. Steiner's athletic prime was also several years away from when he developed a good character while Angle peaked in both areas about the same time.

Angle or Undertaker

Undertaker

Andre or Haku

Wild Samoans

Million dollar championship or Frankie the parrot

f0a413ed6983fbb940037103c255b281.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back