This one is personal for Khabib

datsyuk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Not predicting who wins (everyone here knows I am rooting for Khabib) but seriously, after watching his press conference and hearing him tell reporters that this one is personal, and that he wants to rearrange Conor's face... Damn.

Now, lol, I already know the haters will be pouring in here to tell me Khabib has no power in his pillow fists to inflict any damage. But here's the thing, he does. Just look at Al's face and Edson's face after they found out what Khabib's ground game was all about. And he had no ill will towards them two.

If Khabib truly means to do more harm to Conor than basically any fighter he has ever faced, man, this shit could get real ugly.

Khabib put his hands on lord Artem and will pay with his consciousness

Guess who else was emotional? Aldo.

Conor goes in there calm, stoic and emotionless while Khabib will go in angry and get KO'd early. He won't know what hit him. Conor is already under his skin and tap dancing in Khabib's head.

Khabib doesn’t hit especially hard, but if he gets on top of Conor he’ll hurt him by accumulation of strikes. Don’t think many people deny that.

Conor will avoid the clinch with everything he has.

Guess who else was emotional? Aldo.

Conor goes in there calm, stoic and emotionless while Khabib will go in angry and get KO'd early. He won't know what hit him.
Maybe

the fight will be a snuggle fest
I don’t think so.

If Conor wins it will be sudden and devastating, but Khabib isn’t a lay and pray’er either anymore. If he is winning it will be a bit ugly but not just cuddling.

Khabib tries striking for any amount of time and he will be slept quick.

I really don't think Khabib cares about all that, if anything it's personal for Conor.

I don't think he's taking it personally, he's just very focused.

Back