This night confirms GSP is the GOAT

giphy.gif

Lol GSP tapped to strikes bro and was gifted a few fights. Like BJ Penn 1 and Hendricks.

This GOAT actually dominated all his fights and wasn't gifted any fights or Nods. When he lost, he lost and it was clear and cut. IE, KTFO by Weidman, Broken Leg, UD Loss by Isarel, TKO by Cannonier, etc...
He roided dude.

He doesn't qualify, only GSP and Fedor do.

This is jokes. This thread is obviously inspired by Jones getting a gift tonight and then we bring up GSP who left the UFC after he got a gift against Hendricks. Guy only came back when he saw a paper champ in a division he never fought in before lol.

Jones has lost maybe one time to Reyes, perhaps he lost his last fight also I forgot exactly what I thought. GSP has lost to 3 guys, and arguably should have lost to BJ Penn the first time (I don't recall who I thought won that one either). Even if we neglect the wins Jones got where he was caught juicing his resume is still better, and he is clearly a more dominant fighter in his weight class than GSP was.

Jones resume before he even fought Cormier the first time > GSP.

He roided dude.

He doesn't qualify, only GSP and Fedor do.

He Roided when it was legal. GSP used IV bags pre-USADA. They found edges where they could.

GSP also greased, got caught and given an official warning/trainer kicked out.

giphy.gif

Well obviously. There are people here that will bring up GSP's lengthy decision win streak and compare it in some way to Jones, but in general he fought much higher level competition and other than the Hendricks fight I believe he only lost a single round to Shields.

You can't be a GOAT if you tap to strikes, sorry.

lol...

Morons keep bringing this up. Fighters lose fights. Shit happens. Serra caught GSP behind the ear with a monster shot which ruined his equilibrium. Then Serra swarmed. What was GSP supposed to do? Props to Serra for pulling the trigger after landing that shot.

And ultimately GSP avenged that loss. In fact he avenged both losses in emphatic fashion and then never lost again.

He Roided when it was legal. GSP used IV bags pre-USADA. They found edges where they could.

giphy.gif
If it was legal, why did Anderson pop, and get a suspension?

giphy.gif

Almost every fighter used IV bags before they were banned. Not sure what your point is there.

And GSP didn't wipe grease on himself, his corner applied it. Not sure if you understand the difference.

Think about it.

Forget about Jones being caught with PED over 3 times for a second.

Jon has now had arguably 3 gift decisions, 2 of them being his last 2.

Jones has had many close fights, and struggled many times in his career.

GSP has fought better competition, better athletes and more accomplished MMA fighters.

His only real blemish is the Hendricks fight, which many people think he actually did enough to win.

I know GSP lost to Serra and Hughes but he actually rematches them and dominated them.

Jon did that with Gus even though it was many years later.

Let's see if Jon even gives Reyes a rematch, he didn't give Santos one and he deserved it.

GSP IS THE ONE TRUE GOAT

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

gsp-belt.jpg

<{gspressed}>

He should come back and beat Usman and then call it a career.

GSP, a boring decision wrestle fucker who got KO'ed by a can. Lost to Hendricks. Subbed easily by Matt Hughes. Dropped many times in his career. Ran from the USADA, then comes back to cherry pick the weakest MW of all time, fucking Michael Bisping. FUCKING LOL.

It must suck to be a GSP fan LOL.

i dont know GSP retired once he realised people were catching up to him.. Jones is still fighting
So that's another reason why he is the best. He doesn't stick around till he gets his ass kicked

Back