This night confirms GSP is the GOAT

Think about it.

Forget about Jones being caught with PED over 3 times for a second.

Jon has now had arguably 3 gift decisions, 2 of them being his last 2.

Jones has had many close fights, and struggled many times in his career.

GSP has fought better competition, better athletes and more accomplished MMA fighters.

His only real blemish is the Hendricks fight, which many people think he actually did enough to win.

I know GSP lost to Serra and Hughes but he actually rematches them and dominated them.

Jon did that with Gus even though it was many years later.

Let's see if Jon even gives Reyes a rematch, he didn't give Santos one and he deserved it.

GSP IS THE ONE TRUE GOAT

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

gsp-belt.jpg

Congratulations you are the point fighting goat of Canada . No one cares, he is considered the most boring champion of all time 10 years without a finish only 2.5 million followers on instagram. GTFO you greasy fool

Gsp is the goat of what? At least bones is fighting the young lions that have worked their way up to title fights. The only fighter that gsp defended his title against that had a plus 500 record after the fight was shields by one fight. Every single guy that gsp fought was on the downside of their career and they all were average fighters after. Name the all time greats gsp fought then look at jons resume. Its not even close.

Bones has beaten absolute legends both in the twilight and in the prime of their careers. I honestly feel that Jon's last three fights were the three best fighters aside from both DC fights. Anthony smith, thiago and Reyes would have wrecked most of jons previous opponents at the time Jon fought them.

Gsp has lost and looked bad in some fights

49-46 Hendricks
Yeah, really. Figured people would make threads like this forgetting about that controversy. Personally, I actually missed the first 2 rounds of GSP vs Hendricks so I have no idea who should've won

Of course, you are right my friend. Can't argue.
DQMMNGU.gif

Think about it.

GSP has fought better competition, better athletes and more accomplished MMA fighters.

His only real blemish is the Hendricks fight, which many people think he actually did enough to win.

I know GSP lost to Serra and Hughes but he actually rematches them and dominated them.

Let's see if Jon even gives Reyes a rematch, he didn't give Santos one and he deserved it.

GSP IS THE ONE TRUE GOAT

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

gsp-belt.jpg

Feeling a little insecure now that Kones has the record for successful title defenses, and did it without tapping to strikes?

Deep down, you know who the real GOAT is.

He's the GOAT for me too.

Cleared out the old guard of guys like Hughes, Serra, Karo and the new guard like Condit, Diaz, Alves. Avenged every loss in devastating fashion, multiple title defences and held titles in two different weight classes.

And unlike the other two GOAT contenders, he didn't need dick pills and picograms to do it all

I'd go with GSP. GSP came back to win a title a weight class up too. Jones looks like that will never happen now. Miocic would murder him, and I doubt Jones feels confident after his last two fights.

I bet Izzy feels confident tho. That is the next super fight and champ vs. Champ. Not Jones vs Miocic

I don't think Stipe is comparable to Bisping.

Becoming a multi-divisional champ is a great feather to have in your cap. That said, GSP finally moving up vs Bisping and suddenly taking ill when it was time to defend vs other MWs was not as satisfying as Nunes/Cyborg, Conor/Alvarez, DC/Stipe, etc.

Gsp is the goat of what? At least bones is fighting the young lions that have worked their way up to title fights. The only fighter that gsp defended his title against that had a plus 500 record after the fight was shields by one fight. Every single guy that gsp fought was on the downside of their career and they all were average fighters after. Name the all time greats gsp fought then look at jons resume. Its not even close.

Bones has beaten absolute legends both in the twilight and in the prime of their careers. I honestly feel that Jon's last three fights were the three best fighters aside from both DC fights. Anthony smith, thiago and Reyes would have wrecked most of jons previous opponents at the time Jon fought them.

Fitch was on a 16 fight win streak at the time, and if he had won at the time would have had the record for most consecutive wins in the UFC with 9. He was tied at 8 with Royce at the time of the fight.

The record has been broken sense but you get the point. Lol at only one with a plus 500 at the time of the fight.

Alves was on a 7 fight win streak

Hughes on a 6 fight win streak (if you count the BS gift win over Newton) with losses only to Hallman and landis. Way over .500

Kos was a 5 fight win streak with only one loss prior on their first fight.

Hardy was on a 7 fight streak with a 23-6 record at the time.

Fuck man, who are the guys that were .500 or under at the time of the fight?? Penn and who else for champ fights??

Hell man even Mayhem was on a 6 fight streak with a 16-4 record at time of the fight.

Hendricks retired prime GSP at age 32. GSP is the GOAT duck, cherry picker, and tap to striker

Yeah, really. Figured people would make threads like this forgetting about that controversy. Personally, I actually missed the first 2 rounds of GSP vs Hendricks so I have no idea who should've won
Hendricks.

Yup, confirmed, GSP is the biggest PED abuser to flee the crime scene before getting caught.

GSP bless

401e514c-5492-4517-934f-2e49ca1a6ce9-png.621837

If Jones truly was the GOAT, he'd be getting blown the fuck out by the likes of Hendo, and Bigfoot Silva.

Not-GOAT confirmed.

Think about it.

GSP IS THE ONE TRUE GOAT

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

gsp-belt.jpg

giphy.gif

Lol GSP tapped to strikes bro and was gifted a few fights. Like BJ Penn 1 and Hendricks.

This GOAT actually dominated all his fights and wasn't gifted any fights or Nods. When he lost, he lost and it was clear and cut. IE, KTFO by Weidman, Broken Leg, UD Loss by Isarel, TKO by Cannonier, etc...

No way a French Canadian is going to be considered the greatest fighter of all time.... LoL get fucking real.

Back