This next fight is huge for Jamie Varner

Dontevenguess93

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I really hope he wins. I have nothing against his opponent, in fact I don't even known anything about him except for that he was stopped with nard shots.

What I do know is Jamie Varner is one of the most disappointing guys in the UFC in terms of reaching his potential. He has been on the verge of finishing all 5 of his UFC fights but either makes a mental mistake or is let down by his gas tank.

I really hope he found a decent coach to help his cardio. Last I checked his coach was bragging about Varner using crossfit to get in shape. 😩 🔫

If he loses this fight he will likely be cut and I would hate to see it. He has an unique skill set in the sense he is so well rounded he can have an advantage in one area or another, no matter who he's fighting in the division. In other words there are not math guys that you could look at and argue they are better than Varner everywhere, he always has a chance.

Last edited:
I like Varner but I'm taking Krause for the upset. That fight with Green kinda stifled the momentum he had but before that James was on a roll and I think he'll frustrate Jamie from range.

Varner needs to wrestle to win this one imo.

I'm pulling for Varner 100% so he can stick around in the UFC a little while longer. I root for him in every fight he's in other than his fights with Bendo or Cowboy.

I'm a fan of both fighters but Varner is a fucking beast. His fights with Lauzon and Trujillo were absolutely insane.

I'm a fan of both fighters but Varner is a fucking beast. His fights with Lauzon and Trujillo were absolutely insane.

I agree. Dude puts out serious RPMs but his gas tank is his biggest issue. If he fixes that, his wrestler-boxer combination could be a force.

:(( what luck.

I was praying one of those those haymakers on one leg would land. If I'm not mistaken he still had him rocked at one point.

Either way that toughness made me proud to be a fan. War Varner!

Back