This Mike Perry parody...

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
i wonder when people will start getting tired of the joke. You trolls are consistant

Your life is a parody

It's not that hard to imagine a bunch of people getting behind a fighter whoz every win is by KO.

Crooked judges let Alan "Beautiful Gatekeeper" Jouban win via doing the running man for 3 rounds.

Perry got robbed; he will be back.

He was undefeated (before the fight at least) and has personality, whats not to like?

A small setback for a young fighter like him should do a world of good. I worry for the man who has to fight Platinum next. Purple belt in BJJ and BB first stripe with them hands bois!

#PB.

Those hands tho.

Got a hot chick and he's tough as hell. He ain't beat yet. Hey, even Fedor lost 3 times plus that Maldonado fight.

Hell....even the great GSP lost to Serra.

Jesus guys like Mark Hunt have like 15 losses and whatnot. Nate Diaz has over 10 losses and he's still a great fighter.

This loss don't change a damn thing.

im still a fan. if anyone isnt because he lost once go fuck yourself

It's not that hard to imagine a bunch of people getting behind a fighter whoz every win is by KO.
No lol, that was fucken retarded. They weren't even getting behind him as a fighter, some people's lives are just really sad so when something is annoying and repulsive, they embrace it and shove it in your face so your life can suck like theirs does.

evonation.jpg

No lol, that was fucken retarded. They weren't even getting behind him as a fighter, some people's lives are just really sad so when something is annoying and repulsive, they embrace it and shove it in your face so your life can suck like theirs does.
Based on the tone of your post here I would say you're doing the same thing only it's against him instead of for him.

My post wasn't "retarded" as you said. It's no doubt the fact that Perry has all his winz by knock out that got so many people's attention. I would bring your version of reality into question if you cannot see around your hatred to recognize that. o_O

Based on the tone of your post here I would say you're doing the same thing only it's against him instead of for him.

My post wasn't "retarded" as you said. It's no doubt the fact that Perry has all his winz by knock out that got so many people's attention. I would bring your version of reality into question if you cannot see around your hatred to recognize that. o_O
I didn't say your post was retarded, I was referring to the Perry nutriding.

And yeah, I think you overestimate sherdoggers, a lot of them are seriously that pathetic, it's exactly as I explained it for a lot of them.

I didn't say your post was retarded, I was referring to the Perry nutriding.

And yeah, I think you overestimate sherdoggers, a lot of them are seriously that pathetic, it's exactly as I explained it for a lot of them.
nice avatar.

lol

did you lose an AV bet though, seriously, cause there's no way you just posted this bullcrap while actually sporting that avatar. or are you hoping for the rustling of jimmies bro?

Back