This Mayweather **** has to stop.

"I really just don't think that any athletic commission on Earth would ever condone something like that," Rousey said. "Fights are going to go both ways. You're going to see both people hitting each other. I don't think we should celebrate a man hitting a woman in any kind of setting."

Rousey's mother AnnMaria De Mars, a former judo world champion, sounded off on the topic after the UFC 184 post-fight press conference to a gathering of reporters.

"That's a stupid idea," she said. "Seriously, that's a stupid idea. I'm as much a feminist as anyone but the fact is that biologically, there's a difference between men and women. Hello, duh. A woman who is 135 pounds and a man who is 135 pounds are not physically equal."

I agree she should get off Mayweathers nuts. no I'm no fan of mayweather and I like rousey but this back and forth is nothing more than a gimmick to build a name off of floyd no shit? She should focus on something more interesting than contradicting her own statements on fighting a man and trying to build a name off a man who fights in a different sport. Like maybe moving up to get that fight with cyborg to happen imho.

Well, Floyd does make a lot of money, and win fights, but he wouldn't win a reading contest against any grade schooler that reads Harry Potter books (see debate with 50 Cent if you don't get the reference).

The true chicken move was to wait until Manny seriously declined to finally stop running from him and arrange a fight. Anyone with eyes cans see that back when that debate began, it would have been a different fight. But Floyd did the same thing outside the ring that he does inside, run.

It would be true justice for Ronda to humiliate him and beat his ass. After all, Floyd's fights with women outside the ring are his only fights where he stands and fights and doesn't run. Congrats on KO'ing your wife Floyd; that's the only fight you have actually finished with a KO in ages. You and Ray Rice should kick it some time, you guys have a lot in common.

(BTW-not bashing, just pointing out the facts: can't read, beats up women, runs in fights, refused Manny fight until years later when Manny had declined and started losing)

Pathetic. Look, I'm Half Filipino and I'll tell you right now that you sound just like the sore losers back home. I'm going to assume before the fight you thought Pac was going to win... But now since he lost you're going to cry that he's out of his prime already.

So now you want to pick on his reading skills, which is just childish and mean spirited. That's what bullies do. And so the hell what if he beat his wife; it's terrible but he served his time, and sometimes people make terrible mistakes, sometimes over and over. But you don't know the man personally and who are you to judge, anyway.

At the end of the day, sorry Pac lost, ok? The fact is, he was lacking in skills--anyone who knows boxing knows that. He's an amazing puncher with physical talents, but those don't carry you through your late thirties, because by that time it's diminished. But Floyd hasn't missed a step and has only gotten savvier. Give him his credit.

Can't believe I just typed all this while on the toilet.

Sherdog is part of the problem, but the greater media is 10x worse.

Recent headlines have quoted Floyd as saying as follows with respect to Rousey: "Make $300 million in 36 minutes, then call me." See: http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/maywea...y-make-300-million-in-36-minutes-then-call-me

Yet, listen to the actual interview:

Floyd actually says:

(Interviewer brings up Ronda's quote about Floyd being beaten by a woman)

In other words, this interview by Mayweather was actually completely out of character in how much respect he gave Ronda. The media twisting it around is just inane.

Floyd is beating manny pacquio, oscar dely hoya; absolute legends of the sport. Cotto, even the man himself, Arturo gotti. Not to mention Marquez. While ronda is beating who exactly? haha

Well, Floyd does make a lot of money, and win fights, but he wouldn't win a reading contest against any grade schooler that reads Harry Potter books (see debate with 50 Cent if you don't get the reference).

The true chicken move was to wait until Manny seriously declined to finally stop running from him and arrange a fight. Anyone with eyes cans see that back when that debate began, it would have been a different fight. But Floyd did the same thing outside the ring that he does inside, run.

It would be true justice for Ronda to humiliate him and beat his ass. After all, Floyd's fights with women outside the ring are his only fights where he stands and fights and doesn't run. Congrats on KO'ing your wife Floyd; that's the only fight you have actually finished with a KO in ages. You and Ray Rice should kick it some time, you guys have a lot in common.

(BTW-not bashing, just pointing out the facts: can't read, beats up women, runs in fights, refused Manny fight until years later when Manny had declined and started losing)

grasping at straws

Floyd is The Best Ever. Lloyd Marshall and Willie Pep would be proud.

It's embarrassing.

Yep, stop it before somebody gets armbarred here...

It's embarrassing.

I agree. People getting their jimmies rustled by part promotion, part journalists doing the sensationalist angle to attract readers/viewers are quite embarrasing.

From now on the words Mayweather and Rousey are no longer allowed in the same post.

I heard his women all talked back, too, which is something the media never tells you about. The media just talks about how Floyd hits them, but they don't report how they refused to obey commands from him first. I agree TS, the Floyd smear campaign has to stop.

I wonder if they laugh at us on boxing forums for even discussing this.

His answer should have been next question....if they ask again next question.......just watch a few Belichick videos geez.....

The hero we need is him

Totally+worth+it+the+ladies+must+have+seen+this+man+s_221395_4415475.jpg

his face hahahahhaha

Sherdog is part of the problem, but the greater media is 10x worse.

Recent headlines have quoted Floyd as saying as follows with respect to Rousey: "Make $300 million in 36 minutes, then call me." See: http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/maywea...y-make-300-million-in-36-minutes-then-call-me

Yet, listen to the actual interview:

Floyd actually says:

(Interviewer brings up Ronda's quote about Floyd being beaten by a woman)

In other words, this interview by Mayweather was actually completely out of character in how much respect he gave Ronda. The media twisting it around is just inane.

I completely agree. I keep seeing people say,

I heard his women all talked back, too, which is something the media never tells you about. The media just talks about how Floyd hits them, but they don't report how they refused to obey commands from him first. I agree TS, the Floyd smear campaign has to stop.

It isn't about a smear campaign at all like you say, that is just Floyds deal

The problem is all the MMA media dumbasses talking about a fight between a man and a woman and asking about it like it is really a possibility

It really does need to stop

I agree. This is ridiculous. Anyway Ronda probably could break him easly. ground game vs boxing, always ends the same way in MMA. I hope i dont have to use any examples from the past because you mostly know them.

LMFAO!! Big difference. He's bigger, stronger and he's a man. Not to mention the best male fighter in his weight class right now on earth. He would knock Ronda's head off. Especially with a full camp of training where he would train nothing but takedown defense the whole camp. The man is a fucking athlete. He would wreck Rousey and he'd bet on himself and make a few extra mil on the fight. And side note..I don't even like Mayweather. Every time he fights I hope he loses.

Mayweather's KO%=54
Pacquaio KO%=58

Mull over that for a while you retard.

ROFL at the sherdog kids that look at numbers and read fightfinder instead of actually having watched the fights to know something about the sport.

Have you actually watched these 2 fight? Did you actually see the fight between them, where Manny tried to make a fight, and Floyd hit the track running?

You kids and your name calling crack me up. Learn something about the sport.

847999.gif

Back