This Mayweather **** has to stop.

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Sherdog is part of the problem, but the greater media is 10x worse.

Recent headlines have quoted Floyd as saying as follows with respect to Rousey: "Make $300 million in 36 minutes, then call me." See: http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/maywea...y-make-300-million-in-36-minutes-then-call-me

Yet, listen to the actual interview:

Floyd actually says:

Umm... you know a while back I never knew who Ronda Rousey was, so I'm pretty sure she got upset.

I want to say congratulations to Ronda Rousey and the UFC. You guys have done a tremendous job. I've won probably 6 or 7 ESPY's for fighter of the year, and I truly believe she deserves it. Congratulations to Ronda Rousey.

(Interviewer brings up Ronda's quote about Floyd being beaten by a woman)

Umm... I'll just say that I've yet to see any MMA fighter or other boxer make over $300 million in 36 minutes. When she can do that, give me a call.

In other words, this interview by Mayweather was actually completely out of character in how much respect he gave Ronda. The media twisting it around is just inane.

Will you put a stop to it? Will you be that guy? The hero we need?

It's blasphemy! We must collectively work together and put this absolute nonsense to a halt ASAP! Floyd Merryweather doesn't even train UFC and would lose via split unanimous
30-25 submission.

It should stop, Ronda is classless with this shit, bitch about Floyd, but hug Mike Tyson, bitch about Floyd, but train with domestic abuse guys, oh and then, there is her admitting opening SHE best up an ex for cheating!.

Shut it Ronda, shut it!

I agree. This is ridiculous. Anyway Ronda probably could break him easly. ground game vs boxing, always ends the same way in MMA. I hope i dont have to use any examples from the past because you mostly know them.

I heard his women all talked back, too, which is something the media never tells you about. The media just talks about how Floyd hits them, but they don't report how they refused to obey commands from him first. I agree TS, the Floyd smear campaign has to stop.

Well, Floyd does make a lot of money, and win fights, but he wouldn't win a reading contest against any grade schooler that reads Harry Potter books (see debate with 50 Cent if you don't get the reference).

The true chicken move was to wait until Manny seriously declined to finally stop running from him and arrange a fight. Anyone with eyes cans see that back when that debate began, it would have been a different fight. But Floyd did the same thing outside the ring that he does inside, run.

It would be true justice for Ronda to humiliate him and beat his ass. After all, Floyd's fights with women outside the ring are his only fights where he stands and fights and doesn't run. Congrats on KO'ing your wife Floyd; that's the only fight you have actually finished with a KO in ages. You and Ray Rice should kick it some time, you guys have a lot in common.

(BTW-not bashing, just pointing out the facts: can't read, beats up women, runs in fights, refused Manny fight until years later when Manny had declined and started losing)

Last edited:
I am still amazed at how many people buy into this shit and continue to talk about it, lol.

Ronda is going to promote herself however she can...so is the UFC.

get over it.

Well, Floyd does make a lot of money, and win fights, but he wouldn't win a reading contest against any grade schooler that reads Harry Potter books (see debate with 50 Cent if you don't get the reference).

The true chicken move was to wait until Manny seriously declined to finally stop running from him and arrange a fight. Anyone with eyes cans see that back when that debate began, it would have been a different fight. But Floyd did the same thing outside the ring that he does inside, run.

It would be true justice for Ronda to humiliate him and beat his ass. After all, Floyd's fights with women outside the ring are his only fights where he stands and fights and doesn't run. Congrats on KO'ing your wife Floyd; that's the only fight you have actually finished with a KO in ages.

mad

Nope

These guys do whatever makes Dana happy

Soon they'll be bringing back the articles of how boxing is dead because Floyd has retired

I agree. This is ridiculous. Anyway Ronda probably could break him easly. ground game vs boxing, always ends the same way in MMA. I hope i dont have to use any examples from the past because you mostly know them.

youre very dumb

or just 13yo

Will you put a stop to it? Will you be that guy? The hero we need?

The hero we need is him

Totally+worth+it+the+ladies+must+have+seen+this+man+s_221395_4415475.jpg

He was actually being pretty respectful here

I know, this talk is rediculous... Clearly the more interesting fight would be Cris Justino vs. Mayweather, they are closer in size, Cyborg has crisper stand up and we know the fight wouldn't end in an arm bar after 30 seconds.

I heard his women all talked back, too, which is something the media never tells you about. The media just talks about how Floyd hits them, but they don't report how they refused to obey commands from him first. I agree TS, the Floyd smear campaign has to stop.
The fact that Mayweather is a piece of shit makes it even worse that the media keeps grasping at straws.

It would be true justice for Ronda to humiliate him and beat his ass. After all, Floyd's fights with women outside the ring are his only fights where he stands and fights and doesn't run. Congrats on KO'ing your wife Floyd; that's the only fight you have actually finished with a KO in ages. You and Ray Rice should kick it some time, you guys have a lot in common.

(BTW-not bashing, just pointing out the facts: can't read, beats up women, runs in fights, refused Manny fight until years later when Manny had declined and started losing)

Mayweather's KO%=54
Pacquaio KO%=58

Mull over that for a while you retard.

This guy gets it, he seems to be basking in his moment of travesty. The crime was not exibitionism, but the lack of recognition that this gentlemanly statement was actually reinforcing the duality of humanity and the importance of uniqueness as it applies to feminism.... Hoorah for dick trick guy!!!!

The hero we need is him

Totally+worth+it+the+ladies+must+have+seen+this+man+s_221395_4415475.jpg

Back