This man wont gas against Jones and will put him away in 3 rounds

50-45 Jones in the rematch against Gus. If he doesn't finish him. Doubtful Gus gets by Rumble tho

and when was DC bringing it to Jones??? 49-46 isn't bringing it to Jones buddy

We all know the judges were smoking something when they gave it that score. Me, the rest of my friends and most media sources scored it 48-47

People try an discredit jones win by saying dc gassed.

oh, i agree with that, one of the 2 will go out the title picture in this already shallow division

a bad move indeed

not really unless you are one of those guys that thinks contenders should be "protected".

Well…..they got Phil Davis as a legit contender if we look at it resume wise. Wins over Machida, Glover and Bader…..2 guys in the top 5 and a current #7. You can always make him fight Rashad if he beats Glover. So on paper he would be the next contender…..but Davis isn't doing anything to Jones, just a filler fight cause someone would have to fight him.

You got Rashad in there….he's on a 2 fight win streak and fighting Glover…I think in this case you would do Rashad vs Davis rematch for the #1 contender. Who ever wins would make sense to challenge Jones…but again, they're not beating him.

not really unless you are one of those guys that thinks contenders should be "protected".

well, when youre in a division that the contenders are rashad, who fought a boring fight against jj (who wants to see that again?), phil davis (maybe he has a chance, one legit contender) and fucking osp, yeah you need to protect contenders

oh yeah, you have bader...... yeah....

well, when youre in a division that the contenders are rashad, who fought a boring fight against jj (who wants to see that again?), phil davis (maybe he has a chance, one legit contender) and fucking osp, yeah you need to protect contenders

oh yeah, you have bader...... yeah....

then it's on the UFC brass to find "quality" fighters to fill out 205.
letting the top contenders take an easy road to a title fight is not the answer.
I am super stoked for the Gus/Rumble fight because it is a true "contenders" fight.

Yeah he outstruck gus so bad....

jonesgus_original.jpg

Yes, it's a fact, he outstruck him...
Now post a pic of Gus with the belt.

Lmao, like last time right.

He gassed bad in the first fight. Watch the final 2 rounds again, he was huffing and puffing and had his arms around his waist standing in front of Jones.

Lot has been said about gus beating jones...or jones easily beatin gusciz now he knows how gus fights...sayin that...isnt it logical to assume that gus also knows how jones fights...so he mite b prepared too...gus won d last fight IMO but with jones...i have learned the hard way not to b sure of anytin...that man is the best LHW rite now...and also..i dont think we can count out rumble...that guy is a beast

Nearly KO'd?

Hardly. He rocked him after spamming 3 spinning elbows in a row after being taken down multiple times and used for a punching bag for 4 rounds.

lol someone never watched that fight

Gus only ever took Jones down once, champ.

You are dumb.

I'm wondering who Toco, Got Goat and HeexX will take for after pretty boy Gus gets squashed by Jones.

If it wasn't for Jones nobody would give a fuck about Gus.

I think Gus and his team knows they can't win a decision against Jones. He would have to dominate 4 out of 5 rounds for the judges to accept the superstar has lost. He will have to be aggresive and look for the ko. This will probably lead to him getting taken down. I expect a finish for Gus or more wrestling dominant dec for jones this time around.

I see Gus putting him away this time...and there's no way Gus loses to Rumble.

No. I really don't think he will beat Jones second time.

Don't get me wrong, he will beat AJ. But he always be second man, JDS of the division :)

Back