This man wont gas against Jones and will put him away in 3 rounds

Toco chan cmon man.I don't want to see
Gus beat down badly .It will be worse now that Jones will be ready for him.

Like... totally brah. He just wasn't ready last time, that's it!!!

lol smh... Alex is a better striker than Jones PERIOD. Just because you throw random shit and you hit your opponent with it, doesn't mean he's a great striker. All the headkicks that he gets credited in their previous fight were either blocked or toe hit him, or he blocked the intensity with his own arm(lol).

Remember that time Gus beat Jones? Yeah....neither do i

Just rewatched this fight last night. Jones was getting absolutely tagged in the 4th rd before he hit that spinning elbow with about 30 secs left. That was the turning point of the fight. He took rd 4 and 5. Let's say hypothetically that elbow never existed, Gus ends up prob winning a split 48-47,47-48,48-47. If u didn't think that fight was close, you need to rewatch it. Gus landed on Jones at will. His boxing is superior compared to Jones, another level. He has also improved so saying Jones takes it 50-45 is absurd

I don't think anything bothers me more than recently converted Gus fanboys.

Dude don't bother trying to argue with Jones fans, they have smugness up they're ass like that despicable person they call a hero Jones does.

And Jones haters think they're harbingers of morality and "realness".

if jones finishes gus, then i'll give jones his props. i mean, jones himself, said that he felt like he had lost that fight to gus, in a way. why can't his fans admit the same?

just like i have been giving jones props for beating dc. this isn't difficult to comprehend. some of you jones fans are simply turning from fans, into haters. at least some of us dc fans have been able to give jones credit.

DC has fans after losing?

50-45 Jones in the rematch against Gus. If he doesn't finish him. Doubtful Gus gets by Rumble tho

and when was DC bringing it to Jones??? 49-46 isn't bringing it to Jones buddy

Actually he was

Toco proving that he belongs on the worst posters poll yet again.

250px-Alexander_%22The_Mauler%22_Gustafsson_2014.jpg

sorry but dc was bringing to jj until he gassed

jj still reacts pretty badly when hit, and gus will bring it heavily in the rematch

we still can clean mma of jones

Are you forgetting he has to get through rumble first? That was a retarded ass move by joe silva. They are the only 2 decent contenders left for jones and one is about to get eliminated. Any other time they'd be more than happy to pull the WWE pair em off with any random person to protect.

You realize Jones outstruck Alexander in the first fight, right?

And if he won't gas & will finish Jones within 3 rounds, why didn't he do it the first time? That was the best Gus we've ever seen & it still wasn't enough.

Yeah he outstruck gus so bad....

jonesgus_original.jpg

Dc didn't gas he just got beat up .he is human you know

I'm not sure Alex will be able to KO Jones in the rematch but I do think he'll win the decision this time.

Are you forgetting he has to get through rumble first? That was a retarded ass move by joe silva. They are the only 2 decent contenders left for jones and one is about to get eliminated. Any other time they'd be more than happy to pull the WWE pair em off with any random person to protect.

oh, i agree with that, one of the 2 will go out the title picture in this already shallow division

a bad move indeed

Gus isn't making it past AJ... so I doubt that very much.

They did that once for Gus already, but he got hurt and had to back out of the title fight.

oh, i agree with that, one of the 2 will go out the title picture in this already shallow division

a bad move indeed

Well

Back