This man wont gas against Jones and will put him away in 3 rounds

Rumble will tumble the Lumbersexualist

Jones will most likely dominate the rematch.

If I learned anything tonight it's that Jones will train to dominate his opponent in their strength.

I'd expect Jones to stand and bang with Gus in the rematch and absolutely dominate him.

Hes not gonna suddenly become a better boxer than Alex overnight.

He will likely do what he did in the first fight, spam kicks and elbows and look for an opportunity to take down or submit.

Rumble is scary at 205 but Gus is no joke

Very true. I was just screwing around. I want Rumble to win, but I think he'll rightly be the dog.

Although, I hate that Gus is already talking trash re: Jones. This whole shit-storm between JBJ and DC got so old--and so forced--I almost stopped caring about the fight.

Very true. I was just screwing around. I want Rumble to win, but I think he'll rightly be the dog.

Although, I hate that Gus is already talking trash re: Jones. This whole shit-storm between JBJ and DC got so old--and so forced--I almost stopped caring about the fight.

I think it was more of a troll move especially since it was a GSP quote and not something original. I see Gus picking Rumble apart but we'll see.

If I learned anything tonight it's that Jones will train to dominate his opponent in their strength.

I'd expect Jones to stand and bang with Gus in the rematch and absolutely dominate him.

Alex's strength is obviously striking, boxing in particular, and there's no way he outboxes Alex. He can't become a high level boxer (for MMA that is) overnight and his footwork is still shit too. Alex has far better footwork and boxing, and knows how to use them together far better than Jon will likely ever know how to. The difference between their boxing is huge. Alex is just too technical, too skilled and too experienced there for Jon to try and outbox. He tried that last time and got humiliated.

250px-Alexander_%22The_Mauler%22_Gustafsson_2014.jpg

sorry but dc was bringing to jj until he gassed

jj still reacts pretty badly when hit, and gus will bring it heavily in the rematch

we still can clean mma of jones

Toco chan cmon man.I don't want to see
Gus beat down badly .It will be worse now that Jones will be ready for him.

except he didnt gas, the body shots took their toll. cormier himself says it himself. he fought well the first 3 rounds, but jones fought better

LOL the Nordic Knight already lost to Jones. Sorry to burst your revisionist bubble.
Gus isn't beating Jones. Never has, never will.

Jones striking has really leveled off though. It wasn't just the gus fight that showed but you had Cormier lighting Jones up with literally a foot less of reach. The problem is you can see Jones had a lot of bad habits when he was starting that never got corrected and are now instinct.

Gus only did as good as he did against Jones because he caught Jones off guard by working heavily on his wrestling. Won't work again. Second fight = Jones 50-45

This man already beat the false champion. However, he will never be allowed to win unless he knocks jj out. American judges will see to that, just like last time.

250px-Alexander_%22The_Mauler%22_Gustafsson_2014.jpg

sorry but dc was bringing to jj until he gassed

jj still reacts pretty badly when hit, and gus will bring it heavily in the rematch

we still can clean mma of jones

Pretty sure that was what was said the first time Jones beat Gus.

Every time someone fights Jones they're going to be the one to beat him. Then when Jones inevitably beats said contender it's a rehash of old contenders who would beat him in a rematch. Please give it a rest.

Back