This man wont gas against Jones and will put him away in 3 rounds

Toco

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
250px-Alexander_%22The_Mauler%22_Gustafsson_2014.jpg

sorry but dc was bringing to jj until he gassed

jj still reacts pretty badly when hit, and gus will bring it heavily in the rematch

we still can clean mma of jones

....except he did gas against Jones. And he couldn't put him away at all.

This isn't real right?

50-45 Jones in the rematch against Gus. If he doesn't finish him. Doubtful Gus gets by Rumble tho

and when was DC bringing it to Jones??? 49-46 isn't bringing it to Jones buddy

....except he did gas against Jones. And he couldn't put him away at all.

This isn't real right?

indeed he gassed when jj landed that hail mary elbow that gus did a really poor job in avoiding it, but it wont happen again, and he will be way more agressive this time

lets see in june

Rumble will crush the girly Swede.

lets see guys

50-45 Jones in the rematch against Gus. If he doesn't finish him. Doubtful Gus gets by Rumble tho

and when was DC bringing it to Jones??? 49-46 isn't bringing it to Jones buddy

really, cheer for jj but at least dont be delusional

what in the world makes you think that he will 50-45 a guy that he barely beat?

and dc was landing a lot of head strikes, specially uppercuts

What are you going to say when he loses man?

Who are you going to support then, Jones will be 2-0 and he'll never get another rematch

I'd like to see the rematch, but I would rather see him vs Rumble right now.

Jones beat, and nearly KO'd "this man" after "this man" gassed horribly.

And still.

Jones will most likely dominate the rematch.

If I learned anything tonight it's that Jones will train to dominate his opponent in their strength.

I'd expect Jones to stand and bang with Gus in the rematch and absolutely dominate him.

really, cheer for jj but at least dont be delusional

what in the world makes you think that he will 50-45 a guy that he barely beat?

and dc was landing a lot of head strikes, specially uppercuts

so what round would you give DC??? I didn't see it. Rounds 1 and 2, decently close, but I still gave them to Jones. Walking forward eating kicks isn't winning the round by octagon control. DC looked horrible, deal with it

Gus had his moment, and he choked. This time Jones will make adjustments, and shut him out, if not finish him. Like I said before, I seriously doubt Gus gets by Rumble

If I learned anything tonight it's that Jones will train to dominate his opponent in their strength.

I'd expect Jones to stand and bang with Gus in the rematch and absolutely dominate him.

lol smh... Alex is a better striker than Jones PERIOD. Just because you throw random shit and you hit your opponent with it, doesn't mean he's a great striker. All the headkicks that he gets credited in their previous fight were either blocked or toe hit him, or he blocked the intensity with his own arm(lol).

so what round would you give DC??? I didn't see it. Rounds 1 and 2, decently close, but I still gave them to Jones. Walking forward eating kicks isn't winning the round by octagon control. DC looked horrible, deal with it

Gus had his moment, and he choked. This time Jones will make adjustments, and shut him out, if not finish him. Like I said before, I seriously doubt Gus gets by Rumble

one or maybe even 2 of the first 3, and even if jj won every round it doesnt mean that dc wasnt connecting nicely on the beginning of the fight

jj wont finish cause he doesnt really have ko power, and gus will take the belt and proceed with it till he retires and will take the LHW GOAT spot

jj wont finish cause he doesnt really have ko power, and gus will take the belt and proceed with it till he retires and will take the LHW GOAT spot

pathetic troll attempt out of pure desperation. Don't hate on Jones. He's claimed his LHW Goat throne long ago. Liddell, Tito, Shamrock look like Dave Menne next to Jones.

Dude don't bother trying to argue with Jones fans, they have smugness up they're ass like that despicable person they call a hero Jones does.

I am not convinced of that.

Yes, Jone's opponents all tend to get overrated since we so badly want to see him brought down. But Gus is far and away the most intelligent fighter Jone's has ever faced and he knows exactly what elements of his MMA game he needs to be an expert on. He's been improving just as much as Jones and when he finds what works, chances are unlike some of Jone's other opponents he's gonna keep at it for the whole 5 rounds. And the likelihood of gassing is much lower too.

Yeah, I think Jones is still the favorite and by now I'm totally prepared for another letdown but the one thing not to overlook is that Gus has been showing as much improvement as Jones and Gus does have a higher fight IQ than anyone Jones has faced before.

pathetic troll attempt out of pure desperation. Don't hate on Jones. He's claimed his LHW Goat throne long ago. Liddell, Tito, Shamrock look like Dave Menne next to Jones.

yeah its not like gus is still only 27 and can perfectly win against jj and proceed to remain undefeated with the belt

lol smh... Alex is a better striker than Jones PERIOD. Just because you throw random shit and you hit your opponent with it, doesn't mean he's a great striker. All the headkicks that he gets credited in their previous fight were either blocked or toe hit him, or he blocked the intensity with his own arm(lol).

You realize Jones outstruck Alexander in the first fight, right?

And if he won't gas & will finish Jones within 3 rounds, why didn't he do it the first time? That was the best Gus we've ever seen & it still wasn't enough.

Jones beat, and nearly KO'd "this man" after "this man" gassed horribly.

And still.

Nearly KO'd?

Hardly. He rocked him after spamming 3 spinning elbows in a row after being taken down multiple times and used for a punching bag for 4 rounds.

Back