This man will stop stylebender in his tracks...

Costa has this amazing ability to just absolutely overwhelm his opponents. Hall looked good but he mentally checked out when Costa started pressuring him. Costa is no Brunson so I could be wrong. It would be a great fight to see though and would answer a lot of questions.

Hall has always been an inconsistent guy mentally. If he had gotten it together he could've been a contender, but now he's just a serviceable journeyman that you feed up and comers to.

I rewatched the Hall fight and I used to think Costa just walks forward but he was blitzing and closing the distance with strikes pretty explosively and fast. Impressed

It's pretty impressive especially considering his sheer mass. Does he dabble in mexican supplements? Probably, idk, not my biz, but that's what is most dangerous about his style.

Those long-armed bombs he lobs at guys are fucking home run swings.

Costa also has one punch flatline power and a very awkward MMA striking style that I think will take adesanya a few minutes to figure out because it isn't very textbook, like a chaotic grappler-box-kick berserker style. Those few minutes of confusion is all Costa needs to capitalize IMO.

Uriah Hall had success jabbing Costa (one would think he was used to a jab though) before he started to get overwhelmed and is declining chin was letting him down. I feel like Izzy wouldn't struggle with Paulo given the longer reach, sharper jab, harder to hit, harder to overwhelm and better chin.

That's funny coming from the dude who lists muscles and being handsome as the first two things why he will win a fight.

giphy.gif

Prove me wrong. For example Erick Silva got a dad bod and that killed his fight career. These are crucial fight determining factors i'm talking about.

How dare you bring up a young kid like Eric as an example of a dead fight career. The little bumbs in the road will only make him better.

Tbh he was losing fights before usada and more strict testing came into the play

Man I don't know dude, it would be a fight that would make sense now, but they've already shit the bed and gone with a muscle fetish fight.

Adesanya either picks him off with well placed counters, or Costa just walks him down and catches him with something that puts his lights out.

Would be VERY surprised if that fight went the distance.

brazillian mark kerr's striking defense isnt that great...

would like to see it...

Can someone explain to me all the hate Isreal is getting on the forums lately? He is a hella active fighter, who entertains the audience, and has taken 0 damage. Where is the hate coming from?

Looks like brazilians are making a sexy dexter show

Back