This man will stop stylebender in his tracks...

Me when someone asks me to explain why I think Costa is gunna KTFO his next opponent

im-a-stallion-11767117-orig.jpg
Is that him?

Given the choice between hotdog or taco, OP asks for a hard dick every single time.

Wow. Ricardo Arona. mmmm, that boy was gooooood. Thanks for the reminder. Don't forget Paulo "Babycakes" Filho.

I don't see what you mean, all these guys have muscles and aren't not-handsome sooooo. Granted, Sokoudjou, Rampage, Palhares aren't as facially aesthetic, but they are very muscly alpha men.

Are you trying to say that handsome and/or muscle men are in their own fighting class?

Wow. Ricardo Arona. mmmm, that boy was gooooood. Thanks for the reminder. Don't forget Paulo "Babycakes" Filho.

I don't see what you mean, all these guys have muscles and aren't not-handsome sooooo. Granted, Sokoudjou, Rampage, Palhares aren't as facially aesthetic, but they are very muscly alpha men.

Are you trying to say that handsome and/or muscle men are in their own fighting class?

Maybe in a lower class of their own. They lost to less muscly, less handsome dudes. Though Sokoudjou was maybe comparably muscular, but his legs definitely aren't.

Oh and that wasn't Palhares, that was Feijao, bud.

Maybe in a lower class of their own. They lost to less muscly, less handsome dudes. Though Sokoudjou was maybe comparably muscular, but his legs definitely aren't.

Oh and that wasn't Palhares, that was Feijao, bud.

Can't have it all mang. Sometimes my god blesses you with less leg gains, or a feijao face.

Seriously though, homoeroticism aside....

I think Costa would give Israel problems. I don't think his ground game has been tested, mainly because he has managed to mostly avoid being taken down up until now. It would be an interesting match-up.

Plus i think Adesanya thinks he's entitled to too much, too soon. This is the type of match up that would either build up his merit for a title shot, or expose the hype train that he (possibly) might be.

Anderson Silva is such a hard measuring stick as far as how good israel really is, they respect eachother too much, it was almost a glorified sparring session, he just wanted to get a little bit of Anderson's essence, get some of his "rub" on him as they say.

I just don't want no express elevators to the top for Stylebender just because he's a fan favorite, like UFC seems to always do.

They push these guys too fast and then Dana gets mad when they don't deliver.

Let's match these guys by ranking and style, we could easily have isreal fight other strikers until he gets a title shot, but that seems like a very disingenuous approach.

Then again UFC is all about money and PPV buys, yet claim they are a "League".

I'm wrong quite often about mma so i'll take my licks if i'm wrong but I see Israel eating him alive when he starts brawling. Even Hall was giving Costa problems with his jab, what do you think Israel will do with that?

I'm wrong quite often about mma so i'll take my licks if i'm wrong but I see Israel eating him alive when he starts brawling. Even Hall was giving Costa problems with his jab, what do you think Israel will do with that?

I think Costa will be able to close the range way better than Hall who is more of a long range fighter. He's gonna bully Adesanya and (if he's smart and doesn't get into his ego) make it a ground/fence fight.

If this fight happens (unlikely, due to shitty matchmaking and politics) and BORRACHINHA gets demolished, please come back to this thread and give me shit.

I'm not sold on Stylebender as far as a complete MMA fighter is all.

Oh, and Yoel is gonna be a rough one for Costa, but hopefully he can snatch a win out of the jaws of defeat.

Also,

Whitaker and Romero toss Adesanya's salad and eat his ass for brunch. He's not at that level yet.

Via muscles
Via handsome
Via vitamins & mineral
Via pressure
Via style
Via zoozitsu
giphy.gif

Thoughts?

Its interesting because he has much shorter legs and a longer torso. He also has a 73inch reach. Can he get inside the taller and longer Israel and bomb away? Will it be enough? I think so.

Its interesting because he has much shorter legs and a longer torso. He also has a 73inch reach. Can he get inside the taller and longer Israel and bomb away? Will it be enough? I think so.

He can get inside Israel and drop his load if he doesn't blow his wad on the outside. Like i said, smart gameplan= fairly easy win for Costa. But idk, brazilian fighters and their egos.

I think Costa will be able to close the range way better than Hall who is more of a long range fighter. He's gonna bully Adesanya and (if he's smart and doesn't get into his ego) make it a ground/fence fight.
Costa has this amazing ability to just absolutely overwhelm his opponents. Hall looked good but he mentally checked out when Costa started pressuring him. Costa is no Brunson so I could be wrong. It would be a great fight to see though and would answer a lot of questions.

He can get inside Israel and drop his load if he doesn't blow his wad on the outside. Like i said, smart gameplan= fairly easy win for Costa. But idk, brazilian fighters and their egos.

I rewatched the Hall fight and I used to think Costa just walks forward but he was blitzing and closing the distance with strikes pretty explosively and fast. Impressed

Back